Rides

*third-person*

It was the weekend now so they had nothing to do. The group sat down in the common, except for Mia she was still in her dorm.

"I'm BORED!!" Denki said while hanging off the side of the couch

"Hmmm What if we go to Universal!" Ava said happily

Everyone nodded in agreement and went to go get Mia.

"Shhhh.... you hear that?" Denki asked

They followed the noise to Mia's dorm. It was... singing. They slowly opened the door to reveal Mia drawing while singing Stressed Out.

"We used to play pretend to give each other different names, we would build a rocket ship and we would fly far away. Used to dream of outer space, but now they laughing at our face saying wake up you need to make money yeah."

Ava looked at everyone's faces and giggled. They all had this look of shock on their faces. Mia's head perked up and she glanced at the door.

"AAAAAHH!" She said as she fell out of her chair onto the floor.

Mina went to go help her up while the others just laughed.

"How much did you hear?" Mia interrogated

"Oh, not too much. Just to the point where they know that you can sing." Ava said nonchalantly

Mia's face turned red. She made embarrassed noises and crossed her arms.

"Awwww. Your so cute." Mina smiled

Mia's eyes widened, and her face went a darker red. She still wasn't used to getting compliments.

"You look flustered." Ava mocked

"S-shut u-up," Mia said glaring at her

"Woah I have never heard you stutter before. You really are flustered." Ava smirked

Mina looked at her flustered girlfriend and smiled. Mia was avoiding her gaze, not being able to get rid of the red. Mina kissed her on the cheek put her arm around her shoulder.

"Gross," Bakugou said

Ava started arguing with him as Kiri tried to stop it. As for Mia, she tried to calm down. Once she did she put her arm around her girlfriend's waist and the two stood there watching them fight.

~after that mess~

"So where are we going?" Mia asked as she got into her car.

"UNIVERSAL!!!" They all shouted

"Ow, there goes my hearing." She said

Mia drove them because 1 she believes the others would crash her car and 2 she had her driver's license already. When they got there Ava forced them to go on all the rides. Denki got scared a few times so he would shoot out electricity. When the stopped for food he was already in his dumb state.

Sero had strapped him to his back because he was the only one that would carry him. The others refused.

"Hey, you have ice cream on your lip," Kiri told Ava

"Oh whoops." She said as she went to go reach for a napkin, but before she was able to Kiri kissed her and licked the ice cream off her lip.

Ava froze and internally freaked out.

"Ewww in front of me? I don't want to see you kiss my sister. Gross" Mia complained

"Oh shush," Mina said before kissing her girlfriend

"Great now I lost my appetite," Bakugou said throwing away his food

"I hate being single," Sero added

After they ate they walked around for a while. Then got on the rest of the rides. It got dark so they had to go back and o the dorms. Bakugou, Ava, Sero, Kiri, and Denki fell asleep. So it was just Mina and Mia. When they got back to the dorms they woke everyone up and each walked off to their dorms.