Chapter 4

SMUT WARNING AT END OF CHAPTER

My eyes flutter open slowly and I notice I'm on a bed

My eyes flutter open slowly and I notice I'm on a bed. I sit up slowly and a hand goes to my shoulder.
"Take it easy Amelia, you've been out for a few hours" Rebekah says. I look around to see that I'm in Kol's room.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Amelia, Finn killed you. He snapped your neck and then him and Esther disappeared" Rebekah says. I look at her like she's crazy.
"But I'm not dead? Where's Kol?" I ask. Rebekah looks at me sadly and it clicks. "I had Kol's blood in my system"
"You're in transition. I'll go get Kol and tell him you're awake" She says. I nod slowly and stand up. She leaves the room and I walk over to the window. The sunlight makes my eyes hurt.
"Amelia?" I hear Kol behind me. I turn and run into his arms. He hugs me tightly. "I'm so sorry"
"It's not your fault" I say into his chest. He pulls away and puts his hands on my cheeks.
"What are you going to do?" He asks. I take a deep breath.
"It wasn't that I didn't want to become a vampire, I just wanted to be a human a little longer but I have you and my friends" I say. He looks at me confused. "I'll finish the transition. I am not ready to lose what we have"
"Neither am I," He says, pulling me closer. I kiss him passionately. He pulls away and kisses my forehead. "Do you want to see the Salvatores before you do it?"
"I think I owe it to them," I say. He nods and hands me clean clothes. I go into the bathroom and change. Kol drives me to the boarding house.
"Can you come in with me?" I ask him. He nods and gets out with me. I open the door and see Elena, Damon and Stefan sitting there.
"You have got to be kidding me," Stefan says, seeing Kol behind me.
"He needs to leave now," Damon says. I shake my head.
"It's not up to you, Amelia wants me here and I'm staying" Kol says.
"Stop! All of you! Damon, Stefan you may not like him but he is a part of my life. So get over it" I say annoyed. They nod and Stefan crosses his arms.
"What happened last night?" Damon asks. I take a deep breath.
"I'm sure Ric filled you in about what happened with the drunk guy. When we went to stop Esther, Finn snapped my neck and I died" I say.
"You had his blood in your system" Stefan deducts. I nod and Kol takes my hand.
"I haven't completed the transition yet because I wanted to talk to you. Kol and I found something about why we are so close" I say. "We're soulmates. So if you go after him and his family. You tear away a piece of me too"
"This just gets better and better," Damon says. Elena looks away.
"Okay I'm done with this! Damon Stefan I am so grateful for everything you've done for me but I am an adult and I make my own decisions. I have feelings for Kol and you can't stop them. Kol may have killed people before but so have you Stefan and Damon. Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are like family to me. If you have a problem with that then we're done and I will move out! I cannot stand this war between families anymore. Don't you see what it's doing! Stefan you nearly drove Elena off a bridge for revenge! Damon, you turned her best friend's mom into a vampire! This has to stop! Just because Klaus has made mistakes doesn't mean you need to punish the rest of them for it" I shout. Elena goes to speak. "No Elena you are just as bad as them! You gave Esther your blood to kill all 5 of them! I know you've had a hard time but look around you! We all have! My mom is dead because of vampires and I am tired of everything being about saving you!" The whole room is silent.
"She's right," Elena says. "We've all been so focused on killing Klaus that it's turned into this"
"Amelia..." Stefan says.
"No Stefan. I'm going back with Kol and finishing my transition. I can't do this anymore" I say going upstairs. I slam the door to my room and start to pack some of my stuff away into a bag.
"Amelia?" Kol says from the door. I turn to him and he takes my hands. "I know that must have been hard for you"
"I had to do that," I say quietly.
"I know, we have to get you back," He says, taking my bag. I smile and take his hand. I ignore Damon and Stefan as we walk past them and back to the car. My ears are ringing slightly. "Amelia?"
"I'm okay, just very bright and loud" I say. He takes my hand and pulls out of the boarding house and back to the mansion. My head hurts more the longer we drive.
"Kol...I can't..." He pulls up and rushes to my side picking me out of the car and carrying me bridal style into the mansion.
"Bekah!" Kol shouts, opening the door. He lays me down on the couch and Rebekah brings over a blood bag. Kol takes it from her and opens it. I sit up and he passes it to me. "It's okay. I'm here Angel" I take a deep breath and put the straw between my teeth and take a sip. I drink it quickly and feel a shift in my body. I close my eyes and swallow the last bit of blood.
"How do you feel?" Rebekah asks. I look up at them both.
"I feel good, better than I have in a while," I say. Kol takes the empty blood bag from me and pulls me into his chest. I feel my hand burning and notice the curtain open. I push Kol off of me and run to a dark spot.
"Ah yeah I forgot about that" Kol says. I glare at him and he smirks coming over to me pulling out a black box. He opens it to reveal a beautiful blue ring.

He slips it on my finger and I smile at him. I notice Rebekah has left so I pull him down for a kiss. He deepens it. I push him against the wall and start to kiss down his jaw. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he runs up the stairs to his room. My back hits the bed as he drops me down. I smirk and bite my lip.
"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" He asks. I smile. "Amelia I don't want to rush you"
"Just shut up and kiss me" I say pulling him down by his collar. He kisses me passionately as I rip his top in half. He pulls away and discards of the torn fabric. I throw my top off as well. His eyes widen as he looks down on my body. The next thing I feel is his lips attached to my neck kissing and biting gently. I moan quietly as he moves down to my breasts. He rips my bra in half and begins to suck on my nipples. I sit up using my strength to push him onto the bed. I get up and pull my jeans off leaving me in just my panties. My legs straddle him as I kiss down his chest. I undo his pants and pull them off. I watch as he squirms as I palm him through his boxers. His eyes narrow and go dark flipping me underneath him again. He holds my legs down and his head dips in between them pressing a kiss over my core. I whimper wanting more.
"What's wrong darling?" Kol asks, smirking. He pulls off my panties and throws them to the other side of the room. I feel his tongue swipe against my core. My body shudders as he looks up at me. "Beg for it"
"Kol please...Kol I want more" I say giving into his dominant side. He smirks and plunges two fingers into me. I bite my lip to stop me screaming. He pulls his fingers out and dives in again. "Kol...I need you. Now" He looks up at me and nods taking out his fingers and taking his boxers off. My eyes widen at the size of his length. I sit up and take his length in my hand pumping it a few times and then licking the tip. I feel Kol shudder and take him in my mouth wetting him. I stop and lay back down as he crawls on the bed and plunges into me. My hands go to his back and claw at him as he lets me adjust to his size. I nod to continue and he starts long and slow thrusts. I wrap my legs around his waist as he begins speeding up. The ball of pleasure in my stomach grows as he gets faster. His hand goes to my throat and squeezes lightly. I moan and cling onto his arms.
"Fuck, Darling you're so tight" He says. I can tell he's close as his thrusts get sloppier. I pull his arm away and grab his neck pulling him down to kiss me as we both reach our highs. I feel him empty inside me and moan. He pulls out and falls beside me pulling me into his chest.
"Worth the wait?" I ask, smirking up at him.
"Gods yes" He says out of breath. He pulls the covers over us and I lay my head on his chest. "I think I'm falling in love with you" I hear him whisper as I fall asleep.