Aftercare

3rd Pov
Taehyung woke up from his sleep and he realised that he was on top of Jungkook. He was confused for a second until he attempted to move, he felt the intense burn in his back side and remembered that he got punished. He looked and Jungkook and Jimin peacefully sleeping. He then started to give small pecks to the both of them, taking turns. From the foreheads to the nose, to the cheeks then to the lips. Soon, Jungkook and Jimin are awake, awaken by the loving kisses from tae.
'morwing daddy and dada' Tae cutely mumbled.
'Morning baby!' Jungkook and Jimin said.
'You wanna get up baby?' Jungkook asked.
'Tae Bum hwurts.'
Jungkook chuckled and gently caressed his butt.
'punishments are meant to hurt darling.'
Tae pouted and Jimin kissed the pout away.
'Don't be sad baby, we will carry you around today.' Jimin comforted.
Tae's lips formed a slight smile. Jungkook swiftly got out of bed with Taehyung in his arms, carrying him bridal style. He brought Tae to the bathroom while Jimin started the bath. The tub was filled with water now and Jimin stripped himself and went in. Jungkook took everything off Taehyung and passed him to Jimin who was already in the tub.
'Sit on my lap baby, it will hurt less.' Jimin said. Taehyung followed and carefully sat on Jimin's laps. Tae hissed when their skin touched, feeling the sting. Jungkook then took off his own clothing and went in the tub as well. The three of them are now in the same tub all together. Jungkook gently washed Tae's hair and body. He did the same to Jimin. As a return, Jimin and Taehyung washed Jungkook. The three of them were having a great time in the bath.

They got out of the bath, dried themselves and put on some clean clothes. Jimin carried Tae downstairs for breakfast. Jungkook made some pancakes which were Tae's favourite for their breakfast today. Tae ate happily and was smiling the whole time. After breakfast, they asked Taehyung he wanted to do.
'what do you want to do baby?' Jungkook softly questioned.
'tae want to cwuddle and watch mowie wif dada and daddy.' Tae said, slowly drifting into little space.
'Sure baby, anything you want today.' Jimin said. They all went into Taehyung's room and layed in bed. Tae was in between Jungkook and Jimin, the little smiled when they cuddled. Jungkook started a disney movie off and the three started to watch. It came to an emotional part of the movie and tae could not resist his tears. They started falling down from his eyes. Jungkook and Jimin of course noticed and started kissing the tears away.
'Don't cry baby, it all okay.' Jungkook reassured. Tae sniffled as tears continue falling. Jimin kept on kissing each tear that falls.
'Stop crying darling, tears are pearls, they are precious, don't waste them like that baby.' Jimin said.
Taehyung soon stopped crying when the movie had a happy ending. Taehyung was feeling very tired and fell asleep. Jungkook and Jimin looked at tae and kissed the both sides of his cheeks. They then looked at each other and kissed each other on the lips.
'We are so lucky to have him.' Jimin said.
'I know, I am lucky to have both of you, I love you both very much.' Jungkook said.
'Same' Jimin replies and they both went to bed.