_-Introductions-_

I'll put it in a confusingly stated manner.
This is about Twisted Wonderland characters with Pokemon, now I know about the problems between them, the mythological creatures like the fae, ordinary animals, Grim and etc.

So I'll put it straight to the point because some might get confused if I explain it.
All those creatures live in twisted wonderland at the same time, so grim is grim and Lucius is just an ordinary cat.

For example: Horses.
Horse like pokemon; Ordinary Horses; Pegasus, Unicorns and etc. Live in the same world.

Lucius, is still an ordinary cat familiar of Mozus Trein.

Grim??
He's still Grim

Heartslabyul's colourful Flamingos and Hedgehogs?
They're still the same but with some other pokemon.

Beastmen?(Leona, Ruggie, Jack and etc.)
They have the same traits as our ordinary animals so They are they, Leona is still half a literally lazy lion, Ruggie is half Hyena.

Hope you know what I mean because I'm very bad at explanation(its a complex thing I think I have). I hope you guys understand.

____________________________________

I'll take requests of multiple scenarios like a pokemon contest, battles, ordinary school scenarios. Or just scenes in a twisted wonderland episode.

I'll try my best to live up to your expectations(Hopefully I won't fail that)

But first things first are the Pokemon teams!
As soon as I finish them I'll make those requested scenarios.

Yes, Yuu(MC) might as well have they're own 'how did they get they're first pokemon(since they're from another world) besides Grim the Tanuki who isn't a pokemon because that will get really confusing' scene.

My Oc's may come in here with their Pokemon since they're suppose to be Twisted Wonderland Oc's.

Requests: Not Taking Any. Yet.

Started: Sept. 16, 2020