♥️👑🌹Riddle Rosehearts🌹👑♥️

I imagined Riddle having various pokemon of different types.
Explaining things would be slightly hard here but I hope its worth it to you

So here we go with the first Pokemon!

__________________________________________

Roselia (Female)
The Thorn Pokemon
A Grass and Poison type

Ability: Poison Point
Moves:
- Grass Whistle
- Bullet Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Poison Sting

• Let's be honest, since Riddle is in Heartslabyul, the Roses on Roselia should match the dorm's theme. So yeah, a Darker Red rose on the right and a Black rose on the left.

• Might as well let Roselia have half a shiny gene and a normal gene.

• Roselia was still an egg when Riddle received the pokemon, it was a gift from a pokemon breeder who's friends(surprisingly) with his mom. The mother gave it to Riddle and told him to take care of it properly even if he still has to study.

• Riddle took care of the egg very carefully until it hatches to a Budew, his mother was happy. But she celebrated it with vegetable stew for lunch and dinner, of course there was no cake. Don't worry, Chen'ya and Trey celebrated it with him secretly the day after with strawberry tarts.😉

• When it evolved a few years later to a Roselia, Riddle and his mother were surprised that the pokemon's roses were a different colour. Which was rare, which made Riddle's mom check it to the pokemon centre if the pokemon is alright. Roselia's obviously fine since I technically created her like that for this book.

• Roselia's mostly let out of her pokeball in NRC to stay right beside Riddle. They're still bonding with the other Pokémon friends even if the Goldfish(Floyd made me do it) became obsessive with the rules because of his mother.

• One of the few who usually tries to calm Riddle down most of the time, especially if the Rules(or Floyd) is involved.

_____________________________________________________

Polteageist (Genderless)
The Black Tea Pokemon
A Ghost Type

Ability: Weak Armour
Moves:
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Teatime
- Shadow Ball

I instantly thought of this Pokemon because of my thought process was like: "Hn...What's a very Wonderland-esque pokemon other than Roselia?" I didn't really think too deeply about this. The moment I remembered Polteageist, I was "That's it! That's the pokemon!!"