Forever Mine (Yandere!Reader X Leon)

⚠️Blood/Gore, Swearing⚠️

There he went, walking by carelessly. I peered over the top of my book as he walked and I smiled to myself, enjoying his confidence in himself. He was so perfect and amazing, he was my everything. Soon enough, I'd be his. I just needed to get rid of her. Sayaka fuckin Maizono. She'd made a few moves of my Senpai before and luckily, he rejected her. Of course, the closer she got, the more he listened and now they're all buddy-buddy. It made me sick! She was such a bitch and I knew I had to get her out of the picture. I had to, she would steal my Senpai otherwise! I couldn't let that happen, he was mine after all. Thanks to the bear locking us all in this God forbidden school, I actually had a chance to live the rest of my life with my Senpai. I'd found him now, I couldn't let him go so soon!

Seconds after he walked by, the bitch herself came running after him and I stuck my foot out, tripping her up. I snickered as she flew forward, flipping over onto her back.
"Ahhhh!" She screamed and fell onto the floor with a loud crash. I heard Senpai's footsteps approaching once again and sighed guessing he'd like it if I helped her up. Standing up, I knelt next to her and put a hand behind her back as she sat up.
"Oh (Y/N), thankgod you were here to help. Thanks for helping her!" Senpai smiled and I blushed, smiling back.
"N-no problem Sen- Leon." I stuttered, nearly slipping up.
"What were you about to say?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Oh, nothing important. I just went to say someone else." I smiled, pretending nothing had happened.
"Okay, well, thanks anyway. See ya around, let's go Maizono." He said cheerfully and she stood up, nodding.
"Sure thing, bye (Y/N)!" She chirped and skipped after him.

The second they'd both disappeared around the corner I groaned and kicked the wall, crying out in pain.
"And I thought there wasn't anyone as obsessed with someone as Toko..." Someone chuckled and I turned, realising Byakuya was sat there reading a book. Was he there the entire time?
"What do you want?" I asked, trying to act as if I had no idea what he was on about.
"I just thought you'd want some help with your situation, am I correct?" He asked, smirking as he snapped his book shut.
"What do you mean?" I asked, secretly knowing this guy was the key to winning Senpai's heart. He could help me get rid of Sayaka and hopefully would keep quiet about the whole thing.
"How about we go somewhere more private for this conversation?" He suggested and I smiled, nodding.
"I think you and me are going to be great friends." I snickered and he shrugged.
"Let's hope so." He said and we started walking down the hallway, ready to have a very detailed conversation.

_________________Time skip_________________

"Do we need to go through that again or do you have it? You're gonna have to go in a minute, the night time announcement just played." Byakuya reminded me, smiling and I looked at the notebook we'd been writing in.
"I've got it. For short, I invite Sayaka to my room; kill her; drag her to the furnace at 11pm tonight with your help; drop the murder weapon inside it and clean up the blood? Right?" I asked, smirking.
"Yòu got it, are you definitely sure you want to do this though?" He asked and I nodded, looking around his room.
"Yeah, anything to get him..." I giggled, thinking about Leon. His red hair, bright blue eyes, perfect smile. Actually, no. It wasn't his smile that was perfect, it was everything about him. "Hold on, how will we get into the furnace room? Hifumi has the-" I started to question, only to have the exact keys I needed held in front of me.
"Keys to it? Don't worry about it, I sorted him." Byakuya told me, sounding too proud for his own good.
"Why are you helping me?" I asked, curious. He shrugged with a smile and set his book on the table.
"Because, this killing game has been really boring so far. No one's died yet and I'd be happy to help get rid of that singing brat. Also, it's fun working with yanderes." He told me simply and I giggled, rolling my eyes. Seconds after, I stood up and jumped at him, not expecting him to be ready for it.