Girl Fight! (Leon X Reader)

"But it's boring! I can already hit every ball that comes at me, what's the point of even going?" Leon whined as we walked towards the changing rooms and I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"How long am I going to have to hear you bitch about going?" I asked, already fed up with his complaining.
"Hey! What happened to being a supportive girlfriend?" He pouted and I giggled, smiling.
"I'm still your supportive girlfriend, I'm just making you go to practise so you don't get kicked out of the school after losing your talent. Besides, all of the guys haven't seen you in a while, it'll be nice considering you took so much time off." I told him simply and he groaned, stopping.
"It's not my fault that I broke my arm!" He exclaimed and I looked at him.
"You fell off of a wall after saying you had the best balance in the whole school. You literally cried like a baby while we walked you to the nurses office." I said and he sighed, looking at the ground.
"I did have the best balance though... Mondo pushed me off..." He murmured and carried on walking along behind me. I giggled and he looked up, a confused look in his eyes. "What?" He asked and I shook my head, smiling to myself.
"You're like a puppy." I sighed and he laughed, running back over.
"How in hell am I like a puppy?" He asked as I opened the door to the changing room.
"You like cuddles and you follow me around, now go. I'll meet you at the field." I told him and he begrudgingly walked in, looking back at me.
"Okay, see you there. Love you..." He murmured sheepishly and I blushed, smiling.
"D-did you j-just- I'm dreaming..." I mumbled to myself and he chuckled. "I love you too, see you out there." I giggled, letting the door shut as I walked towards the field with a scarlet face.

As I walked out I saw some of our class waiting for someone on the benches and when they saw me a few waved and I jogged over, smiling. Makoto, Kyoko, Hina, Junko, Byakuya and Toko were all sat on the benches. Byakuya was reading a book; Toko was daydreaming; Makoto, Hina and Kyoko were all talking, and Junko was sat there painting her nails again.

"Hey (Y/N), what're you doing here?" Makoto asked and I nodded towards the changing room exit onto the field.
"Waiting for a certain redhead to get ready so he can start practice. I'm only here to make sure he doesn't back out." I giggled, sitting down next to Junko.
"So, how's it going with you two? Anything interesting? Shared any secrets yet?" She asked curiously and I giggled, shaking my head.
"He knew all of my secrets before we got together, I don't think there's much else that's happened. He said 'I love you' first if that means anything." I smiled, making Junko and Hina squeal.
"Awww! That's so cute! I honestly would've thought you'd be the first one to- oh! There he is!" Hina giggled and I looked over, nearly dying.
"Damn... You chose a good one." Junko gasped and I blushed heavily, looking at the ground.
"Why the hell is he wearing his jacket without a t-shirt?" I mumbled before seeing someone standing in front of me and I looked up, blushing immensely.

"Hey Dollface." Leon smiled and I somehow blushed even more.
"H-hey b-babe, why aren't y-you wearing your t-shirt? It's p-pretty cold out here." I told him and he chuckled, taking off his jacket and handed it to me.
"Because, I know I'd get this reaction from you. It's always cute when your flustered." He stated and walked away, leaving me there with the others. I held the jacket close without realising it and Junko nudged me, snickering.
"You got a hottie." She giggled and I looked like a tomato.
"Yeah I did!" I giggled, burying my face in his jacket to hide it.
"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to read." Byakuya scoffed and I turned around to look at him.
"Just wait until you get a hot boyfriend, we'll see what you say then." I teased and he looked away, blushing immensely. "Got ya." I smiled and turned back to the others, only to see the one person I hated the most walking over.

"Hey guys! (Y/N)." Sayaka sighed when she saw me and I rolled my eyes. "Why's Leon training half naked?" She asked, a slight blush dusting her cheeks.
"Well..." I said, looking at the ground.
"It's because he knew (Y/N) likes seeing him like it." Junko joked and I punched her arm, hiding in Leon's jacket again.
"I can't help it, he's hot..." I mumbled, blushing again.
"Yeah but you don't have to tell him to train topless." Sayaka said, glaring at me.
"I didn't tell him to, he just did it!" I exclaimed and she laughed, rolling her eyes.
"Pretty sure the look you always give him makes it obvious that you wanted it." She said and I glared back at her, ready to throw a few punches.
"It's called being in a relationship, not that you'd know anything about it." I smirked and she growled, looking like a five-year-old.
"I do! You're just a little slut that wants nothing more out of your relationship than his dick!" She shouted and I stood up, handing Leon's jacket to Junko and I lunged at Sayaka.
"Fucking say that again. I dare you." I giggled and pinned her to the ground, ready to punch her. Makoto shot up to stop me but Byakuya chuckled, stopping him.
"How often do you get to watch girls fight over Leon? Just give them a few minutes Makoto, they'll sort it out. I'm placing my bets on (Y/N) getting hurt first!" Byakuya announced and Junko scoffed, standing up to stop us both. Sayaka went to hit me and I dodged, accidentally making her hit Junko instead.
"You're such a whore, I'm surprised he actually likes you and not me, the better option." Sayaka sneered, kneeing my side. I groaned and fell, landing on my back with her pinning me down this time.
"Am I really or are you just looking in a mirror? I mean seriously, no one is as naturally kind as you pretend to be. I know what you're really like Sayaka, I'm not stupid." I growled, swinging my fist up at her head. I hit something but couldn't see what as she landed a blow to my face. Before seeing it, I could already feel that my nose was broken and the others must've noticed.