Chapter 8

At Vanilla House

Amy p.o.v.

It's been couple of days since Sonic, Shadow, and Silver went missing. We had no luck on finding them. I went to the Chaotix to see if they can help us looked for them. They went to investigate Sonic house to find some clues but nothing. There's was no trace of them. They said that they might of vanished into thin air. Now we thought that Shadow used Chaos Control but I don't think it was him. Even if he did then why haven't they come back yet? This doesn't make any sense to me, either doesn't anyone else. Silver Mom Serenity was very worried for her son. Lili tried to comfort her, she tried her very best but she just wants her son back. Maria told Shadow brothers Gadget and Eclipse about this, they were looking for him but there was nothing. No even a clue or a location on where he can be. Tails tried to see if he can detect his friends, he hasn't found anything yet but I sure hope he does. A lot of people are worried about those three. Even me with Sonic. I know that Sonic loves adventure and runs around to places but he doesn't take this long.

I sighed while I was looking at the window. It was a beautiful day out today. I heard a knock at the door. I gave this Mobian permission to come in. It was Cream and Cheese. "oh Cream" I said with a smiled "Hi Amy, I just wanna bring you some tea" she said and handed it to me. "Thank you" I replied to her. I looked down at my tea that I was holding. "Amy?" "Has anyone found anything?" I said. Cream shook her head no. "I'm sorry Amy. Tails hasn't found anything, either has the Chaotix, not even Shadow family had found anything either". I gave the bad news a frown. I didn't like any of this. Cream didn't like the expression that I was having "I'm sure that we will find them" said Cream trying to cheer me up. I gave her a nod. I then turned to stared at the window. Sonic where ever you are please, please come back home.

At Kingdom Ethealian

Leo p.o.v.

I just returned from Camelot, I went inside of my house until I noticed Star wasn't here. "Star?" I said her name while looking for her. I called her name again but there was no reply. I tried to called her name once more but it was the same replied. Until I heard a voice that was familiar to me. "My King? What are you doing here?" I asked him. He gave me a glare "What am I doing here? What do you think YOUR doing?" He ask me. "I came here to see my wife" The King chuckled "Leo, Leo, Leo. You shouldn't have done it" "Done what?" I asked him. He was walking around me. "You know, leaving, betraying me, help out with your dear friend Zero, turning against me!" He shouted. "Where is Star!?" I shouted while I pulled out my weapon and pointed at him. He didn't look too afraid more then excited? Then he looked somewhere, I looked where he was looking to find Star tie up with tears in her purple eye. I looked at my King furious "What did you do to her!?" I ask him while I was swinging my morning star club at him. He dodge it and grab it then used it against me. I landed on the floor. I heard Star muffled my name. I took a deep breath. "You shouldn't betrayed me Leo! You could've been on my side but no! You decide to go against me!" He shouted and rush towards me but luckily I managed to avoided it. The King didn't allow so he said to continue to swing my weapon at me while I kept on avoiding it. He was breaking everything inside this house.  I looked over to see Star tried to break herself free from the rope. She must've grab a piece of glass when the King broke the window. Eventually the King decided to swing my club at my legs. I went down to the floor, I looked up to see he wanted to finished me. He rise the club but he stop when he heard Star voice.

"Stop!"

She got in front of me. "If you kill him, you'll have to go through me first" The King gave us a smirk "With pleasure" my eyes widen in fear, I got up quickly and push Star out of the way. The King hit me in the side. "Leo!" She cried and ran towards me. She put her  hand on her cheek. "Leo!" I grabbed her hand lightly. "It's alright my love" I said to her softly "Everything...will be fine...". I got up and face my King. "Let Star go, and you can do anything to me" I said to him. "What!?" Shouted Star. The King thought of it. "By you mean anything, I can do anything to you?" He ask me. I gave him a nod "Anything". He snaps his fingers and darkness surrounded me and tried me up. He then looked at Star "You have no purpose of being here". She looked at me in worried "Go" I said to her. One final look on her teary eye and she left. I looked back at the King "Come on my pet, we've got work to do"

In Camelot

Sonic p.o.v.

Shadow came into the room while I was talking to Nimue. "Sonic I think I have a solution" he said "What is it?" "Lancelot and I thought of something, since Zero and Leo was from the other Kingdom maybe they could tell us the King weakness" my eyes went widen "Your right, where are they?" I said "Zero is with Rookie while Leo haven't returned yet" said Shadow. Sonic nodded "You should tell Merlina and Silver about this" I said. "alright" with that he walked off.

I turned to Lady Nimue "This could be our chance to stop this mess" I said. She gave me a smiled "It might be" then she frown "Nimue? Is something the matter?" I asked her "Yes there is, you know that the King is dangerous right?" I nodded "Well...I want you to please, please be careful out there" she said with a worried expression on her face. "Don't worried I will!" I told her with a smile. Nimue smiled back at me, then out of nowhere she kiss me on the cheek. "Forgive me Sir Sonic but I may not be your girlfriend but I do look like her" "It's alright Nimue" I said to her.

"Sonic, wherever you are please, please come back home"

I heard a voice, it wasn't Nimue. She noticed my confusion "Is there something wrong?" "I heard a voice" I said to her. "I didn't hear it" "I did it sounds like...Amy" I said. "She must've missed you so badly" I gave her a nod. "Yeah. She must be really, really worried about me" I said. Lady Nimue grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Well soon you'll be able to see her again" "Right!" I said.

With Zero

Zero p.o.v.

I waited for Leo to come back with Star but nothing, yet at least. I hope he come back so we can stop this mess. I then hear something I pulled out my sword and point to whoever is sneaking up on me. "Rookie? What are you doing here?" I said and put my sword away. "I came here to see how you doing?" He said while rubbing his head. "You wanna sit next to me?" I ask him. He nodded and took a seat besides me. We were quite at the start until then Rookie spoke. "You know, I kinda felt something when I'm around you" I felt my cheek burning red "What do you mean?" I ask him. Rookie looked at me and he shook his head "Sorry, f-forget what I said". He tried to looked away but I make he looked at me. "What do you mean by what you said?" I asked him again. I saw his face turned red as his fur. "Well...I sorta have these feeling towards you Zero...I don't know how to express them to you...I-I understand if you don't feel the same way" said Rookie. I gave him a smiled and a kiss on the lips. I can tell he was shock and yet he kiss me back. Soon we broke the kiss and I said "I love you Rookie" his eyes went widen and filled with hope. "you do?" I gave him a nod and hugged me. I hugged him back when I noticed his tail was wagging so fast with joy. I smiled at this cute red wolf. After this war is over I'm gonna do something special for him.

To Be Continued...

(This drawing belong to me)