Chapter 11

Third p.o.v.

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and the knights in Camelot are on their way to Kingdom Ethealian to stop this King before he goes and destroyed innocence Kingdom. "How long is it to Ethealian?" Ask Sonic "We are only half way there" said Zero leading the way to Ethealian. "Lets stop here and rest for a bit" said Sonic. Zero nodded thinking it was a good idea.

Soon everyone took a break meanwhile some knights were on a look out just in case someone tried to ambush them. Zero was one of them he make sure to keep an eye out, he didn't want to see anyone hurt or suffer anymore.

"Would it be alright if I was look out with you"

Zero turned around and see Rookie standing there. Zero smiled at his boyfriend "Of course" Rookie walked towards him and stand next to him. "Did you see anything?" Ask Rookie. Zero shook his head no "Luckily no. It's too quite" "What do you mean?" Ask Rookie once more. "The King of Ethealian knows when we are coming, he has dark magic. He can see everything" Zero explained to his loved.  It was silent at first until Zero spoke "If anything happens to me" he turned to face Rookie "I always loved you" "Nothing is gonna happened to you and me will get through this together, all of us will defeat the King" Rookie kissed Zero.

"Rookie!"

They both turned to see Rookie Mother and Sister standing there. "Mother, Namine it's uh..." Rookie tried to think what he should say to his Mother and Sister. "Rookie come over here" said Lady Percival. He did as he was told. "Mother, you see...I have... fallen in love with this Jackal..." Said Rookie while looking down in shame. "Rookie...are you sure you want to be in love with this Jackal?" She ask. Rookie nodded at his Mother. Percival sighed. She knows what this Jackal has done but she knows he changed his ways, he's helping us going against his King. She knows that she could trust him with her adopted son. Percival walked towards the Jackal "Look after my son Rookie" she said and walked away.

Zero, Rookie, and Namine were just standing there watching Percival leave. Namine turned to Rookie and said "Brother, I didn't know you were into guys" Rookie blushed "Well I didn't know that either, maybe it was just Zero" said Rookie. Namine looked at the Zero "Please keep my brother happy" said Namine. Zero kneeled down and said "You have my word". Rookie then saw Galahad watching them. Soon Galahad walked away, Rookie figured out that Galahad has a crush on his sister Namine. He decided he should help out Galahad love with Namine.

Soon they were set to keep on moving towards to Ethealian Kingdom. They weren't far yet, Rookie catch up with Galahad. "Hey Galahad!" He turned towards Rookie. "Yes Rookie?" "I have a question to ask you" Galahad looked nervous. "Is it because I saw you and the others, I don't mind you with Zero together!" Said Galahad. Rookie shook his head "It's not that, Do you have feeling towards my sister Namine?" Galahad became more nervous and blushed "what makes you said that?" Rookie laughed a bit "Galahad I don't mind you loving my sister" He looked up at the red wolf "really? You don't mind?" Rookie smiled "Not at all" Galahad smiled back at his friend. "Thanks" "Your welcome, so are you going to tell her?" Galahad blushed became red. "Um right now?" Rookie nodded. "yes after all who knows what could happen in this fight against Ethealian" "I agree with Rookie on this one Galahad" said Silver. Galahad thought about this and then nodded. "I'll do it, do you know where she is?" He ask. "I think she is with her Mom and the King" said Rookie.

Galahad, Silver, and Rookie went towards them. Sonic was the first to notice them "Oh Galahad, Rookie do you need something?" Galahad shook his head no "I was wonder if I can talk to Namine for a bit" Percival looked at Galahad and Namine, she nodded to her knowing that's fine. Galahad grabbed her hand and took her to the tree's.

"What do you need Galahad?" Ask Namine. Galahad started to get nervous by this. He always wanted to tell Namine how he felt about her once he had feeling towards her. Galahad was worried if she doesn't accept his feeling. Silver notice the expression on Galahad, he put a hand on Galahad shoulder. "Tell her how you feel Galahad. Everything is going to be alright" Galahad took a deep breath. He hold Namine hand and kneeled down. "Galahad?" Ask Namine confused on what's going on. "Namine I have to tell you something important" he said to her. Namine waited for Galahad to say. "Namine...I known you for a long time now, we been together for such a long time...but over those times I felt something different when I'm around you..." Namine blushed by Galahad words. "I did ask my parents on what am I feeling towards you...they said that I'm in love with you...I did believed them because I noticed it too...listen what I'm trying to say that you don't have to accept my feeling just be honest with me..." Galahad waited for Namine to replied. "Please stand up" she said, he did as he was told but Galahad never let go of her hand. "Like I said you don't have to accept my feeling if you don't love me" said Galahad. Namine smiled and said "Actually Galahad I do have feeling towards you" He looked at her in shock while having a blushed on his face. "Really!?" Namine giggled a bit and speak "I have for years but I thought that you wouldn't love me because I'm not like you" Galahad is now holding both of Namine hands. "That's doesn't matter to me at all, I love you for who you are" said Galahad. Namine cheek became red. Silver was smiling in the background seeing them confessing to each other. Silver wasn't the only one sawing this but Rookie and Percival seeing this moment. 'Looks like my children have grow up' she thought.