Released from hell

Murderer
Psychopath
Sadist

Katsuki Bakugo walks to the front office in his orange jumper with cuffs on. The officer walking him down there has a taser at the ready and a firm grip on his arm, whispering little threats into his ear. "Try attacking me. Come on, you won't. You're too weak to do it. You know what'll happen if you even flinch. And I don't think you want to see the beige room again."

The soft hum of growls escaped Katsuki's mouth as his teeth were clenched. He was about 2 seconds away from biting the head off the guard. Then they got to the front plexiglass office.

It's called the plexiglass office for a reason, there's a large protective barrier between the man sitting on one side, and the villain on the other. Once inside, the rude guard shoved him inside and locked the door.

A man spins in his chair to face the blond. His bald head shining under the LED lights. "Well well we'll. Today's your lucky day Bakugo. A man just called in and paid for your bail money. So as of tomorrow you're a free man. But I suggest you get your act together before you end up right back here under even more security than before." Katsuki gulped. He had 5 guards at all times just posted on him specifically. He wasn't allowed a cell mate, and he wasn't allowed any privacy or walls. He had been suspended in the air on all sides, and had his hands cuffed at all times. There was no way he was allowing himself to come back here.

"Of course, you're also not allowed to leave the country due to your permanent record, so if you do end up doing anything, you'll still end up here." His sinister grin destroyed Katsuki. If it is possible to destroy what never existed. "But walk to your left and they'll take your cuffs of. And if you make a single move while still on our property, you will be executed. Immediately. Have a good day."

With his life on the line, he proceeded to his left and went through an automatic door to an enclosed room where 20 armed guards were. One approached him and started deactivating his quirk restraining cuffs and continued to take them off. Once fully off he stretched his wrists and his whole body.

"Thanks guys. Been great spending time with you. I'll miss you Shoya the most, you always had the worst jokes." He winked at a guard and walked to the other side of the room and pushed open the door. The sun blared into his face. His eyes had grown so used to the darkness it blinded him temporarily. Luckily there was a person standing next to a car that grabbed his arm. "Right this way Mr Bakugo."

Not used to the foreign soft hands, he almost blows up the person, but stops when he sees an outline of a woman in a suit. He quickly tries to calm himself down, but sparks still pop along his hands and forearms. The woman does not seem fazed at all by this however, and she actually seems amused by his lack of control. She lets go of his arm and goes to the back door of the small limousine. "In here please sir."

He slid into the back and got comfortable. "Now this is a nice ride." He smirked for himself and the chauffeur closes the door walking around to the drivers seat. "Can you explain what's going on? And who bailed me out?"

"What's going on is my boss is hiring you for a job. It's not criminal business, but it is something specific for your.. abilities. He wishes to remain anonymous for the time being, so all I'll tell you is you can call him 'The Rabbit.' And if you don't do as he tells you, he will send you back there forever, without a bail option." She says looking in the rear view mirror as she pulls out of the high security prison parking lot. The long drive through the empty desert like fields is calming as he looks out the window.

"So what exactly is the job?" His gruff voice speakers up as he starts to think over what she said.

"Funny you should ask that. He will be sending letters to you regarding your missions. The first one is in the glove compartment located between the seats." He looks and there it is. A silver lined envelope with a wax seal, addressed to one 'Mr. Zero' with no address written or postal reference. Hand delivered. He thought.

He opened the letter, careful to not rip the pristine envelope. Inside was a matching letter. Silver bordered, cursive hand writing, and a stamp in the corner matching the wax imprint. It's small and resembles a rabbit. The ears sticking up and big eyes like it's about to get murdered. He didn't pay much attention to the formalities such as the first line addressing him, the color of the stamp, or even the first sentence.

He skimmed over it and almost tossed it aside until he looked at the border again, recognizing words shimmering in a gold. He turns the letter sideways to read it.

I know what you did.

He quickly shoves the paper face down in the glove compartment and looks out the window, straightening his back. Thoughts rushing though his mind.

How could he know? Who is this guy? He probably is bluffing or something. Maybe he mentions it on the other side of the silver...

He quickly looks at the other side of the silver letter and finds nothing. Still desperate to find something he clearly missed he rereads the whole letter.

Dear Mr Zero

I am pleased to finally have the pleasure to speak to you, even if it is through a letter. I hope you aren't too torn up about being locked away for so long, I'd like to apologize for it taking so long for me to aid you. I've been quite a fan of yours for some time now, and I have found a specific job that could use your expertise. There is someone I'd like you to protect and keep safe from harm.

Before you throw this letter away, I'd suggest you hear me out on this. I'm willing to pay you even for doing this. Protecting is not your forte but if you could try for me, I'd really appreciate it. The client is in danger and needs someone to protect him, he is important to me. And if I find that harm has been done to him I won't hesitate to remove you from this new position.

I hope you understand the requirements I set out for you. Please don't fail. Not that you will considering your the best out there. Now, Zhu Li will do the thing and take you to your new apartment, it is already equipped with all you will need during this job.

To get to the important point, you will be tasked with protecting the one they call Izuku Midoriya. There is a file on him already in you apartment, including address and appearance. He must be kept safe.

From,
The Rabbit

Hello

New story? It's probably bad. But it might actually be a slow burn, maybe. But there's secrets to be revealed.

Also does anyone know Zhu Li? Cuz disclaimer, The Rabbit is not Varrick.

Anywhooooo that's the first crappy chapter of this bound to be crappy book!

Thanks booknerd4leo for voting on the cover!