Chapter 4: Finally, Learning Love

(Himari pov)

Today is the day, Himari, during your tutor session with him, give him your cookies and confess to him.

(Y/n pov)

Alright, big man, you got this. First crush, first love, first confession. Everything's a first but please don't make it my first rejection.

~After classes~

(3rd person pov)

Y/n and Himari walked to Y/n's house and went up his room and alas, they are now alone... A perfect moment to confess.

Himari: Y/n... I've got something for you.

Himari said as she brought out a pack of cookies.

Y/n took a cookie and a bit it. It was the best cookie he ever tasted.

Y/n: This is tasty!

Himari: You like it?

Y/n: No, I love it!

Himari: You see, I also have something to say...

Y/n: What is it?

Himari: I- I love you, Y/n...

Himari said shyly and bowing her head while Y/n just gave a grin.

Y/n: You know, Himari, I don't know anything about love. Call me "intelligent" and a "know-all" but there's just one thing I can't learn, one thing no matter how much I read about it, I just can't and that thing is... love. But you know what? Learning love should be easy by now,

after all...

I'm learning it with you.

Himari: Does that mean...

Y/n: Yes, Himari. I love you. I know nothing about love but let's give it a shot, shall we?

Himari then hugged Y/n.

Himari: I know nothing about it too. I always thought of when I would get someone loving me... Who knew that it was you?

Y/n: We're both beginners in a game called "love." Let's learn it step-by-step?

Himari: Yes!

Y/n: We can skip tutoring today... If you want...

Himari: Yeah, I'd like that.

(Y/n pov)

: Well, that was sweet!

Y/n: Mom?!

Himari: L- L/n-san?!

Me and Himari looked to the door and saw my mom...

Mom: From now on, Himari, call me "mom" and of course "dad" to my husband. You're family now.

I then looked at Himari who was all flustered and blushing so much.

Himari: If that's what you say, m- mom.

Suddenly, dad also came in as he just came home from work.

Dad: What's this? Big man already got a girlfriend?

Y/n: Y- yes, dad...

Mom: Stop referring to your son as big man, big man.

Dad: Fine, I'll stop... But Himari, thank you for proving that my son actually has feelings.

Y/n: What?

Mom: Himari, why don't you stay here for dinner?

Himari: I'd love to, mom.

Mom: Great! I'll start cooking now.

Mom said as she went back downstairs.

Dad: So, Y/n want to invite your girlfriend to play games in the console we have downstairs?

Himari: Oh, I- I don't know how to play those kind of games...

Y/n: Well, we're learning a game called "love" right? Don't worry, I'll teach you how to play.

Himari: Alright, if you say so...

(3rd person pov)

They all went down as they started playing while waiting for dinner... Himari, didn't enjoy it at first but when she got the hang of the game... She started to appreciate it. Y/n's mom then called them for dinner as they eat joyfully.

[I'm excited for the next chapters to be honest. The first chapters are more of the extension of the prologue. This is where all starts in my opinion.]