Chapter 7

"Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable." - Leonard Bernstein.

Chapter 7: Hailey's Favourite Memories.

• ▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎☆▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎-▪︎ •

November 6th, Main Street, 6:22 PM.

"Brrrr..... it so cold!" Hailey exclaimed, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Hailey," said Jake, looking at her.
"You're wearing a sweater and my hoodie. Now, I do love you, but I'm drawing the line at my hoodie."

"I know, but why are we out so late? My parents will kill me if I-"

"-Stay out to late. As Zander loves to remind me whenever I turn up at your door." Sighed Jake.

Hailey's parents weren't the most supportive about the relationship at the start. I mean, their daughter was dating a boy that they had only heard not the most pleasant of comments about. But their more ok with it now, with the exception of Zander who still think of Jake as a complete idiot who how no right of being with his step-sister.

Hailey laughed.

"You know my family quite well..... no can you please tell me where we're going?" She asked, turning to face her boyfriend.

"Ehh..... nope, not yet Princess." He responded, taking her hand.

They continued on down Main Street and beyond the entrance wall. They journeyed through Clozy Forest.

"Jake..? Are you sure this is safe?" Asked Hailey, with a hint of worry in her voice.
Jake brought her infront of his and look her straight in the eye.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't bring you here if it wasn't safe for my Princess."

She rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, we're almost here!" Whispered Jake, as he pulled her by the hand thought the remain trees of Clozy Forest.

"Oh! We're here~! Close your eyes!" Said Jake, placing his hands over Hailey's eyes and guided towards the place.

"Jake, please don't kill me." Said Hailey, messing with him.

"Of course I won't- SNAKE!" Screamed Jake.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Shouted Hailey, who was scared of snakes.

"Just messing with you!" He laughed.

"Idiot!" She muttered, as she kicked her leg backward and whacked him in the shins.

"Augh! Ow! Hailey!" Exclaimed Jake, as he winced in pain. He took his hands off to nurse his hurt shin. Hailey opened her eyes.

They were in the outside wall of RoseValley Hills, at the water's edge. It was the small, beautiful beach that was hidden for view, (Unless you climbed to the to of the Valley's hills, and look directly down over it, but even then, it was quite difficult to see.)

The water was reflecting the sun set's colors. It gently moved, only slight waves reaching the shore. In the middle was a blue blanket sat in the middle, with other blankets around the place. Is was so picturesque.

Hailey gasped.

"Did you do this?" She asked Jake, coming over after his shin recovered slightly.

"You betcha." He whispered, placing his arm around her shoulder. "Come on."

They went over and sat in the blanket. Hailey wrapped a blanket around herself and Jake did the sat. Jake arm was still around her as Hailey's head fell onto Jake's shoulder. They watched the sunset, just sitting there, peacefully. All you could her was the smooth waves as they hit the sand, then retreated again. The smell of seaweed and salt water weren't strong in the air.