1

I woke up because of the alarm. Today is Monday, the first day of school. I'm going to 10th grade. I looked at the photo frame on my nightstand. It was a picture of me and my ex-best friends, BTS. I known them for 10 years, yet when the rumor came around. They didn't believe me.

Flashback: 8 months ago...

I went to school, I was excited to see them. I went up to them, but what happened next broke m heart.

Y/n- Hey guys!

KNJ- GO AWAY, YOU SLUT

Y/n- Guys, what happened?

JJK- You fucked with Jackson!

Y/n- What the hell are you talking about?

They showed me a picture of a girl's body that is apparently me that was on Jackson's Instagram. Jackson was the fuckboy of the school. The caption was Y/n has a very hot body. There wasn't even a face!

Y/n- That body isn't even mine! I was at Australia!

Then someone came along. It was my enemy Tzuyu. She always tried to steal BTS from me.

T- Oh really? The picture show that it's you.

Y/n- There isn't even a face and that body isn't even mine! I was at Australia!

They just left me with Tzuyu. Everyone started giving me glares. 16 years gone just like that. Well,Tzuyu got what she want.

End of flashback...

They eventually replaced me with Tyuzu. Everyone started ignoring me. But I had one friend who believed me, her name is Rose. Both of us went to Australia for winter break to visit family and I met some new people. I heard my cousin and his friend are transferring to my school.

Well, can't wait for school (note the sarcasm)