6

I woke up and got ready for school. I can't wait to go to Australia. Just have to go through school today. I ate my breakfast and walked to school. Many student were giving me smiles today. I just didn't look at them, since Suho told me they finally believed me. Honestly, there is no use forgiving them. I reached the gate and saw BTS standing. Lmao, they're probably gonna try and apologize. I tried walking past them, but Taehyung grabbed my hand.

Me- What the fuck do you want!

They were taken back by my outburst, but started to speak.

JHS- We are sorry for not believing you.

 Me- Don't you think that apology was fuckin long overdue?  

 JJK- I know but we ar-  

 Y/n- Save it bitch. I don't care.  

Lmao the students are taken back by how I was talking. But does it look like I care? I found Rose and went to the classroom.

BTS pov.                                                                                                                                                                                   

I know you won't trust us yet, so we'll keep saying sorry.

Y/n pov.                                                                                                                                                                                

Rose said she will leave school before lunch, because she need to fill out some forms about moving. I told her what happened this morning.

Rose- Damn, they had the audacity to apologize.                                                                                                   

The teacher came in and class started. BTS was staring at me the whole time. I just rolled my eyes.

Lunch...

Rose already left. So now, I'm gonna eat alone. The students tried to be nice to me but I ignored them. I got my food and went to the cafeteria. THERE WAS LITERALLY NO EMPTY SEATS. Oh no, there is one but it is with BTS. Man, I just want to spend my last day here peacefully. 

JJK- Y/n! Sit here!

I had no choice but to sit there. They just give stupid grins. WTF. I sat there and ate my food, not bothering to give a glace at them.

MYG- So-

Me- Shut up.

They looked hurt but IDGAF. An unwanted guest decided to sit at our table. Damn, she isn't even ashamed.

Tzuyu- Hey guys!

Lord, save me. I just ignored her and went back to eating my food. Just a few more hours, then I'll go to Australia.

Tzuyu- Aren't you going to greet me?

Is this girl serious? Lmao, everyone keeps giving her glares.

KSJ- Shut up.

Tzuyu- Come on, aren't we besties?

LMAOOOOOO

KNJ- No, we are not.

Tzuyu- Come on, aren't you going to talk to both of your babygirls?

PJM- We only have one babygirl, and that's y/-

Me- And that's you, I'm just sitting here cause there is nowhere else to sit.

JHS- Y/-

He got cut off by my phone ringing. The caller was Suho. I bet he is calling about moving to Australia. Should I put it on speaker? Why not?

Suho- Your stuff arrived to Australia. I'm so happy you're moving to Australia!

The speaker was loud so everyone heard it. But I gave ZERO FUCKS.

Me- OMG! I'm so excited! Me and Rose will catch our flight after school today!

Suho- We got yours and Rose's boxes unpacked and arranged! I got to go now! BYE!

Me- BYE!

I end the called the call. Finally, there was silence. Until, someone had to speak.

PJM- You're gonna move!

Me- Why? Do you have a problem?

JJK- You can't do that! What about us? You're going to end this friendship?

SLAP! You could hear the sound echoing while Jungkook was holding his hand.

Me- Don't tell me I was the one who ended the friendship. You were the one who ended the friendship. Even I didn't move, I wouldn't forgive you still. You wanna know why! You aren't real friends! You said so many things behind my back, that now I don't care about your feelings. BECAUSE WHAT I WENT THROUGH IS A LOT WORSE, SO DON'T TELL ME WAHT TO DO!

KTH- What did we say behind your back?

Me- EVERY SINGLE BAD THING YOU SAY ABOUT ME INFRONT OF TZUYU IS ALWAYS RECORDED. SHE SEND THEM TO ME, BRAGGING ABOUT HOW HAPPY SHE IS THAT SHE FINALLY GOT YOU!

I showed them all the recordings and messages Tzuyu sent me. Jimin turned his head to her.

PJM- YOU RECORDED OUR CONVERSATION!

Tzuyu- I-I di-didn't mean to.

MYG- Didn't mean to, my ass. First, you frame her, and now you send her this!

Me- SHUT UP!

It was drop dead silence.

Me- HALF OF THE FAULT GOES TO TZUYU FOR BLAMING ME, AND THE OTHER HALF GOES TO YOU GUYS FOR BELIEVING HER! YOU FUCKING *******!

I called them a bunch of names while they look at me with tears. I took my food and dumped it on all of them, mostly on Tzuyu. I left the cafeteria with no regrets. I called Rose to meet me at the airport. We'll just take an earlier flight.

BTS pov. 

We messed up and there is no way to gain her trust back. We just stand there in tears, not caring if we have food on our heads. We didn't even get the chance to say our feelings to her. We wasted our 10 years of friendship for a lie.

Tzuyu pov.

That bitch! How dare she throw food at me! I'm so glad she's gone. I will have BTS again.

Y/n pov.

Me and Rose got an earlier flight. I told her what happened today.

Rose- Wow. Tzuyu has no shame.

We both fell asleep on the plane.

I can't wait to see Australia again.