5

BTS pov.
We arrived at her house and started banging the door and shouting like crazy. She wasn't answering, we tried calling her but she didn't answer either.
KNJ- IF YOU DONT OPEN THE DOOR, I WILL BREAK THE DOOR.
She isn't answering. Namjoon broke the door, and we started looking around. We noticed there was boxes and some of her stuff was missing. But we ignored it, and we kept looking for y/n.
JHS- Guys, she isn't here.
We started crying until...
Y/n- WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DOOR!
Her body was wrapped in a towel. We tried to look at her face while talking.
KTH- I thought you suicided!
Y/n- Why would I do that?
JJK- Well you weren't in school, so we thought you suicided.
Y/n- Well I didn't, now fix that door.
We fixed the door and left, we plan on saying sorry tomorrow.

Y/n pov.
After they left..
Why the heck were they looking for me anyways? My phone was ringing, so I checked the caller. It was Suho.
Suho- Ok, I'm going to tell you everything that happened today. *Explains what happend.
Y/n- so that's why they came to my house.
Suho- Yea. So anyways, me and Baekhyun are going to send all of your and Rose stuff to Australia. We are going back tonight. You and Rose can go after school tomorrow. Both of you will live in the same house. Sounds good?
Y/n- Yes! Can't wait!
I called Rose and told her the plan. I went to sleep after that.