4

Suho and Baehyun pov.

It's the next day, we got proof that Y/n is innocent. We told Jackson to come to the rooftop.

Jackson- Why'd you call me?

Suho- Tell us the truth. Is Y/n the girl in the photo.

Jackson- I won't tell you.

Baekhyun- Guess we have to force it out of you.

Timeskip to cafeteria...

We went to the cafeteria stage and forced Jackson to tell everyone the truth.

Suho- I HAVE PROOF THAT Y/N IS INNOCENT.

Everyone turned their head to us, getting interested.

Baekhyun- IN THE PICTURE, THE GIRL HAS A BIRTHMARK ON HER STOMACH. Y/N DOESN'T HAVE A BIRTHMARK.

KNJ- Oh shit, he's right

Tzuyu was panicking. Everyone was agreeing with Baekhyun.

Suho pushed Jackson to speak.

Jackson- Tzuyu came to me during winter break. We made a deal... If I frame y/n, I get to fuck Tzuyu.

Everyone glared at Tzuyu. She tried to run but Jungkook and Taehyung held her.

Tzuyu- YOU FUCKIN TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD KEEP IT A SECRET! I FINALLY HAVE BTS UNTIL YOU RUINED IT!

Everyone was shocked at Tzuyu. They regretted not believing Y/n. Tzuyu realized what she said and just ran.

BTS pov.
Suho- Why did you guys not believe my cousin?
KTH- She is your cousin?
Suho- Yea.
He is right, why did we not believe y/n? We have to say sorry to her. Speaking of y/n, where is she?
JJK- You don't think she-
KSJ- WE HAVE TO GO FIND HER.
We started running to her house. I hope she didn't sucide.