Chapter 1

Jimmy was groggy, as he felt himself struggle towards wakefulness. Slowly his eyes opened and he took in his surroundings. Grogginess turned to confusion, confusion to barely subdued panic. Jimmy had no idea where he was.

    Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Jimmy stood and leaned against what, at first, appeared to be a stout wooden pillar, and took in his surroundings.
    Everything appeared to be somehow familiar and yet somehow alien, he was clearly indoors, in some sort of colossal structure. Then, with hammer-like force, reality settled in: he was in someone’s living room, but scaled up to immense size. Or what if it was not the living room that was somehow scaled up, but rather Jimmy that had been scaled down? He didn’t know. He still didn’t know where he was, other than standing near the leg of some, apparently, very large person’s couch. He knew he needed help.
     As Jimmy pondered his predicament he heard something large approaching, something so large it seemed to shake the ground slightly with its tread. He peeked out from his hiding place to see the most amazing sight he had ever seen, it was an enormous woman.
    After his initial shock subsided he began.to recognize the gigantic woman as familiar, she lived down the street from his own home, and he often passed her by while riding his bike. Still uncertain of himself he gazed up at her.
    She was probably no more than 5’2”, from which Jimmy surmised he must have been, somehow reduced to about 1 or 1 and1/2 inches tall. His eyes scanned, tracking upwards, she was barefoot, with blue painted toenails, badly chipped. Her legs were sheathed in magenta leggings like the type his own mother wore for yoga. Her thighs were thick, and her hips were wide, and her butt was noticeably large, a fact often commented upon by some of the older boys in the neighborhood. A slight bit of belly could be seen between her waist band and her t-shirt, which was white and form fitting but not skin tight. Her mousy brown hair, wavy, and at the moment, unkempt, framed a face that was round and cute, almost pretty, and good-natured, with bright green eyes and full lips.
   It was the sheer good-naturedness of her face that decided him. Jimmy dashed out from beneath the couch and stood right in front of the woman, waving his arms, and shouting for her help.
  She looked down and smiled.
“What have we here? A little boy, and just in time for breakfast” she reached down and scooped Jimmy up in a big, soft hand.

(Ongoing)