Chapter 3

Becky lifted the now naked Jimmy, and carried him over to her kitchen table setting him gently onto what he surmised could only be a plate. He rose to his knees as Becky settled into her chair in front of him, and surveyed his new position.
    It took Jimmy a few moments to identify the big spongy looking squares that occupied the plate, in his shocked state. At first he thought they were mattresses, off white with firm brown edges, one covered in an odd yellowish blanket. In the end it was the aroma that made him realize they were slices of white bread, one topped with cheese.
     Becky looked down at him and smiled, then her pink tongue slid out from her lips, licking them suggestively. Jimmy heard a loud grumble, then horror embraced him as he realized it was Becky’s tummy rumbling with hunger, hunger for him.
    “Well, what are you waiting for, Morsel? Climb onto your new bed and get cozy with that big yellow blanket” she indicated the cheese covered slice of bread.
    Jimmy raised his little arms in supplication and begged “Please, Goddess Becky, you can’t possibly do this! I’m a person, I’m just a little boy!” he pleaded “I’ll do anything you want”.
   “Okay” said Becky “Anything? Then I want you to try really really hard to be delicious.”
    “I… I… I meant if you don’t eat me.” he said.
     She looked at him thoughtfully a moment, then shook her head.
     “That’s not an option, Morsel. If I wasn’t so hungry I might consider saving you for lunch, and letting you buy a few hours’ time by using your little mouth to clean my feet and my hiney-hole, but I am just too hungry” she reasoned.
     “B-b-but they will come looking for me” he replied.
     “Silly meatball” she said with a smile ”by this time tomorrow you will just be my morning poop. You will have long since been digested. You are nothing but food now, and soon, you will just be a smudge on my toilet paper. But I am going to give you an option: You can either climb on that bread, and be my sandwich or you can be swallowed alive and whole. It will be over much quicker if you choose sandwich. If you choose to be swallowed whole, you will live longer but be digested alive” said Becky with a curious smirk.