Chapter Six: Speak of The Devil

Unknowingly if he's dead or not, Raiden slowly open his eye but a bit blurry seeing some what of two human figures standing afar from him but still can hear they're voices.

???Fem: "how is he doctor?"

???: "im afraid he won't last long, I've tried everything but he is bleeding from his heart as it is punctured, i am amazed a man like him is able to cling on to life but... i am sorry."
???fem: "you did everything you can for Lord Cao Cao, thank you doctor... allow me to show you the way out." after the doctor and women left he himself feel a bit cold knew he is at his end and fainted once last before hearing a familiar voice calling for his name then felt a rush of energy fully traveled through his vains that made him gasp with relief... and woken the Devil within.

Meanwhile Cao Cao call for his son Cao Pi to meet him as he greet him inside his tent.
Cao Pi: "father?"
Cao Cao: "what was going through your mind yesterday?"

Cao Pi: "what?"
Cao Cao: "I've heard you and Zhenji volunteer to interrogate and let him escape, why?" Cao Pi speechless goes on his knees.
Cao Pi: "i thought he was an assassin sent by Liu Bei as retaliation." Cao Cao sigh and shook his head.

Cao Cao: "you still have alot to learn about your enemy son."
Cao Pi: "why is that?"
Cao Cao: "Liu Bei will never send assassins, he won a victory at Xinye against Cao Ren's 100 Thousand."
Cao Pi: "then what was his motives to attack you?"
Cao Cao: "I've heard what happen from Man Chong and Xun You, he somehow fell from the sky and they don't know how?"

Cao Pi was speechless and silent as Cao Cao's clutch his head from a small headache.
Cao Cao: "we... we have keep this quiet, i ask for a request but Zhenji volunteered to help "ez" his pain."
Cao Pi: "what do you mean father?"
Cao Cao: "she'll make sure he's relaxed and pleased so he can forget what happen." knowing what he ment he clutch his hands into a fist in guilt.
Cao Cao: "it's also her punishment and as for you... yours will come later."

(Zhenji's POV)

Inside the building she bath herself and wait outside the door wearing her silk gown. she was punished about to he punished but avoid it and instead ask to volunteer to give herself to the same stranger she agonized and torture alongside with her husband.
Zhenji: (heavens protect me as i let this beast use my body...) she wipe a tear as she take a breath then slide the door open and enter ready for what's to come... only to find the room empty with a pile of bloody bandages on the floor.

Zhenji: "where did he-" she felt a cold presence behind her and when she turn all the sudden she was grabbed by the neck and held in the air by the Iron Clad.
Zhenji: "ack- n- no- please!"
???: "I'll only ask once and if you don't answer your wind pipe will be crushed, where is he?"
Zhenji: "ack-" he tightens his grip which cause her to answer immediately."
Zhenji: "he- ack- he is with his- ack- father!"

He spared and drop her to her knees as she regain to breath again. she look up and saw him break open the door and walk through the hallway where a few guards who heard the noise stop in their tracks when confronting the giant Iron Clad. he held his right arm back as it surrounded by an aura of lightning as if he is preparing to punch.

(Cao Pi's POV)

Meanwhile Cao Pi sat silently besides Cao Cao with his generals as they discussed the report from Cai Mao who made his nephew Liu Cong surrender Jing Province without further casualties.
*BOOM* they all heard the explosion as a soldier rushes in with panic and news.
Cao Cao: "what is it?" they heard commotion outside and men screaming as one fell through the roof and lands of the unfortunate soldier who was about to tell. the generals scrambled around Cao Cao into a defensive position.