JENO

Meanings: 

Y/F/I/F = Your Favorite Ice cream Flavor

 I/P/N = Ice cream Parlor Name 

E/N = Ex's Name

3rd Person POV

Today was a lazy Saturday. You have been craving to go to the nearby ice cream parlor today. However, you're boyfriend didn't want to go anywhere.

"Jeno" you whined, hoping to get his attention.

"What is it?" Jeno asked you. 

"I wanna go out. Can we? Please?" you begged.

"I was planning on staying home today, but because you've been asking for the past 5 minutes, I guess we could go out" your boyfriend told you.

You squealed with excitement. You told him you wanted to go to that ice cream parlor nearby and he agreed. You waited for Jeno to grab his wallet and then you both headed out the door. 

"What flavor do you want?" he asked.

"I want Y/F/I/F. What about you?" you asked him.

"I don't really care" he replied.

You both had finally reached the ice cream parlor and entered it. You loved the little "ding" sound it made whenever some one entered.

"Welcome to F/I/P/N!" the cashier told you both upon your entrance.

You both looked at different ice cream flavors for about 2 minutes, until you both decided what you want and told the cashier.

"Are you paying with cash, debit, or credit?" the cashier asked.

"Cash" Jeno replied and handed over the money to the cashier.

We went to sit outside while we waited for our ice creams to come.

"I'm really happy we were able to come today" you told your boyfriend. You were really happy you could come here. This place has been on your "places to try" list for a while now.

"You know, It's nicer than a whole day inside" Jeno agreed.

Your ice creams arrived. You both ate your ice cream in bliss. He fed you his and you fed him yours, just like any couple would. Jeno excused himself to go to the washroom.

As you waited for him, someone suddenly tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see who it was. To your surprise it was your ex. 

"Hey, Y/N" he said.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, taken by surprise.

"I was coming here for ice cream when I saw you. I thought I should come and see you" he told you.

"I'm really sorry for what happened that day. I didn't mean to break your heart, I just needed time to figure things out. I have now and I want to try our relationship again. Would you be willing to give me a second chance?" he asked with solemn eyes.

"I, uhh" you hesitated. You weren't expecting this. Just then Jeno came over. "Ready to go?" he asked you, he didn't notice your ex standing near you. 

"Who are you?" your ex asked Jeno.

"I'm Jeno, Y/N's boyfriend. Who are you? Y/N do you know him? Jeno enquired.

Your ex's eyes widened and looked at you. He was searching your eyes for clarification, but what he needed wasn't in your eyes. 

"Jeno this is E/N, my ex. E/N this is Jeno, my boyfriend" you said with a quiet voice.

Your ex was taken back. He was shocked to know that you moved on, but he understood. 

"Hi" he said to Jeno.

He started to walk away when you called out his name.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but, I made some pretty big mistakes back then too. I have someone else now. But I don't think there is anything wrong with being friends" you said, hoping to cheer him up.

"I wouldn't mind, but make sure your boyfriend is okay with that" he told you, with a light smile plastered on his face.

You looked at Jeno for confirmation. He nodded and said that it would be fine with him, as long as your new found friend knows his boundaries. Your ex nodded and said that he would be respectful and not do anything that would upset you or Jeno. You saw your ex leave with a happy smile, you were pleased with the way everything worked out with him.

"Hey, I thought you wouldn't agree. How come you did?" you asked Jeno, genuinely confused with his behavior.

"He seemed fine to me. He didn't seem like the kid to get in our way and flirt with you. Honestly this opens up a new side of you that I didn't know of" he laughed. "I now know that I have to make you even happier than how he kept you" he chuckled as he got his things and grabbed your hand. You both walked home after a blissful day at the ice cream parlour.

You both entered your apartment and ran to the couch. Jeno grabbed you by the waist and snuggled close to you. You ran your hand through his hair, just the way he liked it.

"What did I do to deserve you Y/N?" he asked as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The real question is, what did I do to get the sweetest boyfriend like you

  The End