CHENLE

3rd Person POV

You were sleeping peacefully, when all of a sudden your phone rang.

"Ugh, why can't I sleep today?" you asked yourself. You grabbed your phone from the table and checked the caller ID. 

'DOLPHIN'

"Oh my god! Chenle is calling!" You whispered and immediately pressed answer.

"Hey Y/N! Sorry if I woke you up, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" Chenle asked. 

You were really happy to hear his voice first thing in the morning and you were really excited about spending time with him, so you told him you would love to. 

"Great! Do you want to come to the dorm? The others wanted to see you" he said.

"Of course! But is this really because the others wanted to see me?" you asked with an amused tone.

"Ummm... I want to see you too..." Chenle said. You knew that he was blushing on the other end. 

You told him you would be there in  20 minutes. You ended the call and quickly got out of bed so you could get ready. 

You ran out the door and walked to NCT DREAM's dorm. As you walked you took a breath of the fresh morning air. You walked up to the dorm and knocked on the door. "Coming", you heard a voice say as you waited patiently outside the door.

The door opened and you smiled as widely as you possibly could. 

"Y/N, YOU'RE HERE" yelled an all too excited Jeno. He pulled you into the dorm and gave you a small hug. The other's heard what Jeno said and rushed to come and see you. They all gave you a big group hug and high fives. You heard one of them calling Chenle. 

"Y/N!!!!" Chenle came running. He carried you and spun you around. You were both giggling. He set you down and gave you a small peck on the cheek. "I missed you" he said to you as he dragged you further into the dorm. 

You walked over to the kitchen to get some water when one of the boys' came to ask you if you wanted to play a game of Jenga. You happily replied and went to go play with the others.

TIME SKIP...(cuz I am too lazy)

"No, no, NOOOOOOO!!!!" you yelled as you lost again in a game of Mario Kart. 

"I will beat you, mark my words" you said.

You grabbed the controller and started another round. As you were nearing the end, you used a blue shell to attack Jisung, and passed him at the last second.

"HA! I WON~ YOU LOSE~" you yelled as you gave him back his controller. It was a lot o fun to play with the Dreamies, but you wanted to go and spend some time with a certain someone. You walked into Chenle's room and called out his name.

"Hey Y/N. Are you having fun?" he asked as he saw you standing at his door. He welcomed you in and pulled you down so that he was cuddling you. The best part of coming to the NCT dorm is that you get to cuddle with your boyfriend. You chuckled as you lay your head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. You loved him so much. 

"Loads of it. But it would be more fun if you were there..." you said shyly. 

He chuckled and put his hand under you chin so that he can lift your head to look up at him. He slowly leaned forward and captured your lips with his. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist. You wished that this moment could last forever, but oxygen was a thing and humans needed it, so you both parted, slightly panting. You both connect your foreheads together and slowly drift off to dreamland.

You would cherish every last breath you had together...

THE END

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long... I had a HUGE (like MEGA) writers block and I had some assignments that I needed to catch up on. I hope you liked this chapter!!!!!! 

~ Tulo