RENJUN

Things you need to know:

Y/F/S = Your Favourite Song

3rd Person POV

You worked as a choreographer in a studio near SM Entertainment. Sometimes SM would send some of their idols to your dance studio to be featured in a video. They usually come for a week, so that they can practice and record.

This week, some of the NCT DREAM members were coming over. You didn't know which ones, but you knew that there would be 5 of them joining you for your dance cover.

Y/N POV

Today was the most exciting day. Some idols are coming to dance with me for my 4th dance cover. The most special thing is that they are all around my age! I went to go and take a quick shower. I threw on some really comfy clothes and tied my hair in a high ponytail (A/N: If you don't have long enough hair, or you don't like ponytails you can change it to another style 😁). I ran down the stairs and greeted my mom. I snarfed down my breakfast and ran out the door. 

"I am finally able to meet people around my age" I thought while I walked to the studio.

I entered the building and went straight to my practice room. I plugged the speakers to my phone and blasted Y/F/S. I moved to the middle and started to freestyle while I thought of some moves. As time was passing by I didn't realize five pairs of eyes were staring at me. I turned around and shrieked.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO ARE YOU ALL?" I yelled.

"We are the dance line of NCT DREAM. I am Mark. This is Jeno, that really tall one is Jisung, the one on the other side of me is Renjun and the weird one over there is Jaemin" Mark said to me. 

As I was scanning all of their faces, the one named "Renjun" caught my eyes. He seemed like the kind of person to be super nice and friendly.

I turned off the music so that we could play a little "get to know you game". As we were playing, I learned something about each member that you would never think about when you first meet them. Surprisingly, the Renjun guy was also really sweet and caring. I knew I was slowly falling for his charm.

"So, let's practice, yeah?" Jaemin asked. 

I let them choose a song that they liked and we all listened carefully. It was my job to choreograph it, so I had to pay extra attention so that I could think of some good moves. 

As we listened to the song for the third time, I noticed Renjun staring at me from the corner of my eye. I turned to look at him but he swiftly looked away. It seemed that he was embarrassed from the tint of pink that was dusting his cheeks. 

"Alright, I think I have an idea of what the chorus should be" I said to everyone as we began to stand up. I dusted my leggings (A/N: If you don't wear leggings, you may choose to wear something else. TBH the clothing, type of hairstyle and other more personal stuff can be changed according to your desire. What I write is what I imagine. You can imagine anything else) and walked over to my phone to pause the music.

"Okay so at this part we should go like this. Then over here we could go like this." I said while showing the moves to them while we tried out my choreography. They all followed along and gave some suggestions here and there. Near the end we were all exhausted but proud that we got moves for the beginning of the song.

The DREAMIES were heading out the door when Renjun walked up to me. 

"Hey. I like your choreography, it's really fun. I hope we can continue talking even after this is done!" he says with slightly pink tinted cheeks.

My cheeks turned a light shade of pink as well. He asked me for my phone, so I gave it to him. He tapped it a few times and then gave it back to me.

"That's my number 'kay? You can text or call me anytime alright?" He asked with a sheepish grin.

I smiled at him and said that I would. We said our goodbyes for the day and I closed up my practice room. Then I headed back home. 

When I reached home, I put on my most comfiest PJ's and hopped into bed. I scrolled through my phone and saw Renjun's number. I pressed call and put my phone against my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello? Who is this?"  I heard him say.

"You forgot already?" I asked with a bemused smile.

"I didn't expect you to be calling this fast" he replied. I imagined that he had a really wide smile, which made me smile too.

You're gonna have to be ready to talk to me quite often kid

THE END

A/N: OMG! 3RD ONESHOT DONE!!!!! I am really happy to be writing these. Writing stories are the easiest ways to make my fantasies and other imaginations accessible for other people to read. I really hope you enjoyed it. I am sorry for taking longer on this chapter. This was one of my more thought out chapters that I have made.

CREDIT TO @AkulaAkshaya for editing my oneshots!!!!

Stay well guys!!!!

~Tulo