2

Millie pov
"Good job guys." The producer says

"Thanks," Noah,Charlie, winona and i all say.

Noah starts walking back to his trailer, the new addition to the studio, instead of a room you get a trailer that has all the things you need. I run up to him.

"Noah." I say, he looks at me weirdly. "What?"

"You never talk to me." He says

"Oh, that's right," I say." So umm, i...yo- oh gosh this may be hard to say. Um. I think that you are a very good kisser."

"Oh, uhh thanks. So are you, i guess." He says, and walks faster towards his trailer.

I stop in my tracks and turn around. Well thwn, that could have gone better, but it could have gone worse. What does 'I guess' mean? Am I bad kisser? I better not be.

-

~ the next day ~

-

I put my clothes on. And walk out. I walk onto set where Noah is talking to the producer.

"Places everyone." He calls

We all go to our places, me at the kitchen table with winona and Charlie.

"And action."

"So, i have to tell you guys something, but we have to wait for Will." Winona says.

Noah walks to the fridge and grabs a water bottle.

"Hey Will, i have to tell you guys something." Winona says.

"Tell us what?" Noah asks

He opens up the water bottle and takes a sip.

"Just some important news." Winona says

"Hey Will." I say

He looks at me then looks back at Winona.

"Sorry mom, but I'm busy. I have... to catch up on some homework? Uhh yea some homework." He says, he turns around and goes through Will's room.

"Homework? It's the summer, there's no school he shouldn't have homework." Winona says

I get up and walk to the room that Noah's room. I knock. He opens.

"Am I a bad kisser?" I ask

"What? No." He says

"Then why do you keep avoiding me?" I ask

He pulls me inside the room.

"Look. It's just that, i feel like I'm betraying Mike. He loves you and you guys broke up. And he's my best friend." Noah explains

"Yeah, well Mike's not here." I say." And if your worried about Joyce and Jon-"

I get interrupted with his lips connecting to mine. I kiss back. Noah pulls away.

"We are going to be in a secret relationship for now, ok?" He asks

I just nod, we walk out of the room and into the kitchen. We sit at the table. Noah looks at Winona with the tell-us-what-the-important-news-is kind of look.

"We are going to be going back to Hawkins for a visit, so you guys can visit Nancy,Mike,Max,Lucas and Dustin." Winona says

"And cut."

We film some more till we go back to our trailers.