4

Noah pov
I slam my trailer door closed. I'm just so mad at Millie. I have been for about 3 weeks now. I avoid everyone, I've been pushing everyone away. Including Finn, Caleb and Gaten. I get into fist fights with Finn. I just got back from one.

I put ice on my knuckle. This fight I won, like every other one. I get up and pull off my shirt. I through it in the wash along with my other clothes. I sit back down and put the ice back on my hand.

The door opens and Finn comes in.

"Finn, what do you want?" I ask

"I want you to stop pushing everyone away ok. Can you do that?" Finn says

"As long as you stop talking bout girls."

"Deal. Now put a shirt on and come to the party at the studio. Everybody's drinking and dancing. The producer said that we could drink so let's go."

He throws at shirt at me. I put it on and follow him out side.

"By the way, I'm sorry about the black eye." I apologize

"It's fine." Finn says

We get to the party and I immediately get past a drink I drink it.

-

Author pov
Finn had about 4 drinks, Gaten had about 2,Sadie had about 1, Caleb had 3, everyone else had about 6, Noah had like 8, same with Millie.

"MiLlIe WOulD yOu dAncE WiTh mE?" Noah asks clearly drunk.

"I wOulD lOve tO NoAh." Millie says

She takes Noahs hand and they go dance. Shake that ass came on and Millie and Noah started dirty dancing. Millie starts grinding her but against Noahs private spot, he groans. He places his hands on her hips and she places hers in his hair.

Noah starts kissing her neck, she softly moans.

-

"Guys look at Millie and Noah." Gaten yells at the others

They look at Noah and Millie. They see that they are dirty dancing. They watch as Noah places his hands on her hips and she places hers in his hair, they watch as Noah kisses Millies neck. They also watch as Millie turns around and kisses Noah, she pulls away, then Noah pulls her back in.

Everyone's eyes widen in surprise as they watch Millie and Noah walk while making out all the way back to Noahs trailer.

"Did that just happen?" Finn asks

"Yea." Sadie says

"I thought Noah was mad at Millie." Gaten says

"Apparently not." Caleb says

"Hey did you guys see Millie and Noah?" Joe asks

"Yea." Finn says

"That was weird." Sadie says

"Their probably gonna have sex..." Gaten starts

"At age 16." Caleb finishes

"All I needed was a yes." Joe says

"Yes." They all say at once

-

Noah pov

"Millie. We probably shouldn't." I say

"Your right we probably should not." Millie says

"But I want to."

"Me too."

I pull off her shirt and she pulls off mine. I turn her around and start kissing her neck, leaving hickeys. She leans her head to the side to give me more access. We take off the rest of our clothes.

I lay Millie down.

Then you know what happens next.

-

I wake up. I slowly open my eyes. I see Millie in front of me, her back bare. I sit up quickly. I lift the blankets up and see I'm naked. I put the blankets back down.

"SHIT!" I yell

Millie wakes up.

"What?" She asks

She sits up and holds the blankets over her boobs. She looks around, when her eyes land on me, they widen.

"Shit." She says."No how did this happen?"

She wraps a blanket around herself and stands up. I put on my boxers and my sweats underneath the blankets.

"I don't know, but grab your clothes, the bathrooms over there." I point to the bathroom.

She comes back out.

"How the hell did this happen?" She asks

"Probably the stupid party." I say."No this is bad. Really,really bad."

"Yea."

I open the door once I hear laughter. I step out of the trailer and I see Finn,Caleb,Sadie,Gaten and...And Joe.

Millie pov

Oh my...the way those pants hang from his hips.