14

Millie pov
I wake up. I feel a very warm presence. I look to ,y left and I see....Finn.

"Finn?what the hell are you doing in my bed. Naked?" I yell

"We had sex last night, duh." He says."You came to me last night and said that Noah wasn't giving you what you wanted." He smirks towards the door.

I turn around and see Noah. He quickly leaves. I through on some clothes.

"You bitch. You knew he was there." I yell.

I run outside and after Noah.

"Noah." I yell

"No Millie." Noah yells

"Noah please talk to me." I yell

He turns around and starts walking back, i let out a sigh of relief.

"No," He points his index finger at me." I'm not talking to you anymore. You promised again that you wouldn't hurt me. Then you go and sleep with my best friend AGAIN. So don't."

"Can we please just talk about this please." I ask, starting to sob.

"No." He says

I see tears pricking his eyes.

"Babe pl-" i start

"No. You no longer have the privalge of talking to me. You cannot call me babe, baby or anything else."

"Noah please."

"NO. YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BESTFRIND. YOU RUINED 2 FRIENDSHIPS AND A RELATIONSHIP AND SO DID FINN."

he turns around and walks to his trailer. I walk back to my trailer and kick Finn out. I fall on my bed and start crying.

I end up falling asleep.

-

"MILLIE. Millie he's gone." I hear Caleb say

I face him

"Whos gone?" I ask

"Noah." He says

"Oh." I say.

"And he's not gone to the store or anything. He's gone for good. All of his stuff is gone. He told the Duffer brothers that he's done acting in stranger things. All he left was this note. 'Dear,Caleb,Sadie and Gaten, i have left. I told the Duffer brothers that I'm no longer acting in stranger things. I will not tell you where I moved. I cannot tell you. Millie won't know where I am and neither will Finn or anybody else. I cannot be around Finn anymore and definitely not Millie. Goodbye, Noah' "

"Please get out of my trailer." I say

Caleb leaves.

Author-oooh. That just happened. What's gonna happen now?