Chapter 5: Celebrate part 1

A/N: This story takes place after they sailed away on the boat.

Fluff

"Peko hurry up!! The fireworks are starting in an hour!!"

"Coming Ibuki!"

Peko came running down the stairs, fixing up her kimono 👘 which was sent in the last minute by the Ultimate Fashion Designer. She struggled at wearing it since it was her first time wearing this kind of kimono, Ibuki and Hiyoko insisted that she wore a black kimono, covered with red petals and a big red bow, matching her crimson red eyes, wrapped around her waist. Sonia and Usami helped with fixing her hair into a side braid.

"I apologize, it is my first time wearing this kind of kimono." Peko said with a sigh.

"It's fine, now let's hurry up!" Hiyoko insisted as she was getting impatient, she wanted to see the fireworks as soon as possible with Mahiru.

Peko felt uncomfortable with the situation since she never really cared about her appearance.

She couldn't refuse her friends at this point since it was her first New Year with them and she wanted this to be special. But what she didn't know, is that they were planning something different for this New Year event.

Her friends were giggling along there way to the beach house which caught Peko's attention. They have been babbling about it for weeks which made her curious about what they were up to.

Of course, Peko paid no attention to them, she did try asking them at one point but they would avoid her whenever she gets close. So she decided to just stop asking them and let them be.

On their way to the beach, Peko enjoyed the view as she slowly remembers everything that has been happening over the past year. She was thankful that they got to survive the killing game, well except for Chiaki Nanami (MY BABY CINNAMON ROLL WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

She released a sigh of relief and smiled while they were looking forward to tonight's event.

" We're here!!! " Ibuki yelled at the boys who were chit-chatting by the beach house.

"It's about damn time!!! " Souda sounding like he could explode at any point in time, he wanted to Sonia very badly and he knew why they took so long..

"You look very much lovely, my Dark Queen" Gundam approach Sonia and lightly kissed her right hand. If you were there, you'd be laughing at Souda's reaction for he forgot about Gundam and Sonia's relationship.

"Barbecue's almost ready! " Teruteru called out to some of his classmates who were busy admiring each others looks. Fuyuhiko on the other hand was in a fair but long-distance from Peko since he was afraid that Peko would spot him looking at her.

He was... Mesmerized by her. She looked elegant and charming as the wind slowly blew her bow sideways, while her crimson red eyes were shining brightly as the sun was about to fall.

Peko felt someone watching her so looked around her surroundings to find Fuyuhiko, staring at her in awestruck. She couldn't help but smile back while Fuyuhiko looked away in embarrassment when she looked at him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Okay. So does everyone remember the plan? " Chiaki stated quietly to be careful that Peko won't here there conversation..

"Yes!! Ibuki remembers clearly!"

"Hush!!! We don't want her to hear us." Mahiru quickly shushed Ibuki.

Peko was busy talking Sonia. She was distracting Peko for the moment while they took their plan into action.

"Alright. Remember that we need to get Peko and Fuyuhiko alone before the countdown starts. For that to work, we need a decoy to lead Fuyuhiko to the spot. Hiyoko, can you do it? "

"Oh please!! I'll annoy him so much that he gonna chase after me. After all, annoyance is my specialty." Hiyoko answered with a cheeky smile on her face as her hand covered her mouth.

"Can we eat now?? I'm starving"

"Not now Akane, we need to figure out HOW we're gonna lead Peko to Fuyuhiko" Mahiru stated

"Sonia has already come up with one," Chiaki said as they began to work on their plan.

They waited until they were all separated from each other as Chiaki signals Sonia, who was busy talking to Peko to begin.

"Peko, would you mind if you follow me for a sec? "

"Alright," Peko said in a calm and cold tone as she follows Sonia to the spot.

Take note that both Peko and Fuyuhiko have no idea what's happening, so this will be an interesting New Year.

Peko was confused about what was going on, but she just shook it off and followed Sonia to their destination.

----------------------------------------------

"Hey, baby gangsta come here for a sec," Souda said, in a teasing tone.

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU CALL ME BASTARD?!?!"

"Chill!! I was joking you know. Anyways, someone is looking for you at the SPOT."

"I don't f*cking care." Fuyuhiko was clearly annoyed. For this reason, was so he could spend more time with Peko. He was getting upset with Peko because she thought lowly of herself. She was a remarkable swordswoman and was by his side since they were toddlers. Fuyuhiko couldn't blame her, she was taught to hide her emotions so she could be a representation to Fuyuhiko on how he should portray as. Cold and strong. Even if that's the case, he still loved her because of their strong commitment to each other. They were like two peas in a pod, rarely detached with one another. All Fuyuhiko wanted is to make Peko understand that she isn't his hitwoman anymore. He wanted her to be happy again, he wanted to hear her laugh. Besides, he never wanted a tool, he wanted someone to be with him and Peko is the one.

"Aww, come on!!! Your gonna love it!!"

Souda never wanted to be a portion of this plan, but Sonia affirmed him and knowing Souda, he couldn't abstain from her. But to be fair, Souda was the ideal person for this scheme. He can easily annoy Fuyuhiko and it was working...

A/N: Hey everyone, sorry for the holdup, I had a bit of writer's block, and my mind wasn't teaming with me. So I will start working on part 2 of Forgiveness AU so, please look forward to reading it, my fellow Naegiri shippers.

Bye-ounara