Chapter 10: A Surprise Game

The 77th & 78th class of Hope's Peak Academy were suddenly called on such short notice. It was 9:16 p.m and half of the school was asleep. They quietly made their way to the school gym, but some students weren't happy with the sudden news.

"Why the f*ck did that stupid bear called us in the middle of the night?!?" A short young male with an eyepatch on his right eye angrily whispered.

A tall young woman with silver hair and wearing it in a ponytail sighed while following the young male from behind.

"This better be important, I don't like wasting my time." A tall blonde hair male wearing glasses said in frustration. But he was more frustrated with the girl, following him like a puppy asking for food.

"Knowing Monokuma, he might put us in another one of his games." A lavender haired and lilac eyes female stated calmly while staying close to a shorter brunette boy with a black and green hoodie.

'If it is another game, I have a feeling I know what game it is'

A black short-haired female with freckles was deep in her thoughts while looking at her sister, who seems to enjoy the despair that has brought upon those who wanted to sleep so badly.

"This better be good, I hate having to be called in a time like this." A short and blonde-haired with a ponytail angrily pouted, she was holding hands with a taller girl, with short red hair and freckles.

"Chiaki, are you still awake?" The sleeping gamer rode the Hajime's back, who was a Reserve Course student because she was tired from playing all week. He slightly smiled at the peaceful gamer and looked at the other students.

The rest of the class were angrily complaining about the situation until they got to the gym. The yakuza, with anger, kicked the door and yelled, looking for the vice-principal of the school. Monokuma...

But what they saw surprised them.
It looks like it wasn't just them who were called, but also the special class of The Academy of the Gifted Juveniles. They looked at each other in shock. Why did Monokuma call them? What is he planning this time? But what even surprised them, was the old, brown, but BIG closet in the middle of the gym.

Some of the students knew was they were gonna do, and they didn't like the idea.

"Upupupupupu!!!! Have you figured out what we're doing tonight?" A wild and horrible bear appeared. What will they do?

To be continued.....