5.

-Christian R.

I walked out the condo and to my car. I sat for a second, I just got denied sex....wow. That's a first, I started the car and headed down the way. I pulled up to this girl house Jhene. She always there when I need her. I especially need her brain.

I get out and knock, she answers the door, "Hey Christian." She smiles, "Wassup ma?" She hugs me and lets me in. "What brings you over?" She ask. "Stressed." I answer going to the couch, "Nah, not down here tonight. Up there." She points to the steps. "Alright ma." I grin. She grabs my arm dragging me upstairs.

***

I hear my phone vibrating from my pants. I get out the bed and answer it. "Hello?" I answer. "Where are you Christian?!" Laya yells. "I'll be home in a minute. Don't worry about me." I growl. I get up putting on my clothes. "You're leaving?" Jhene sits up, before I could speak, she started crying. "Why you cryin?" I ask sitting near her. I hate seeing a girl cry. "Cause, everyone leaves me after this." I began to feel bad, "Im sorry ma, but I got a family." I tell her. "Christian, we done doing this, cause you have a girlfriend and a baby, it's time for us to stop. I want a real relationship, instead of just waiting for niggas to hit me up for a quick fuck." Jhene complains. "Alright lil ma. I feel you. New Year, New You." I laugh a little, "Yep. Bye Christian." She turns over finna fall asleep.

I got home and Laya was laying on my bed, I sat down next to her, and pulled her towards me, "Stop touching me." She says with water eyes, "Baby, stop." I tell her. "No Christian! I know you just fucked Jhene. I hate you so much." Tears began falling. I sigh, "I love you so much." I tell her, "That's a lie Christian." I sigh and pin her to the bed, I knew she was gonna try to fight me. "I. Love. Every. Inch. Of. You. Your. Body. Your. Mind. Your. Soul." Each word had a kiss after it. "Why are you lying to me!?" I sigh at the sight of her tears, "Babymom." I say kissing her neck, "Christian get off me!" I hate when she cry, I really love Laya. "Laya stop crying." I tell her, "Then get off me!" I get off her body. But I ain't let her go. "Laya, I love you." She snatches from me. "Leave me alone." She growls. I sigh as she walks to her closet, packs a few duffle bags, got Lov'e and left. I sigh.

-Laya A.

"Lov'e." I pick her up. "Don't touch those honey." I say kissing her cheek. I go into the kitchen of my moms house, "Um mama, Christian on his way to get Lov'e. Ima head to music, that okay?" I ask. She nods not listneing honestly. There's no way Ima leave my baby here while she like this. I sigh, and go out to my car, waiting for Christian. "Lov'e daddy here!" I say getting her out the back and walking to Christian's black BMW. Christian gets out, and leans against the car, watching me put Lov'e inside. "Laya." He says. "Huh?" I ask shutting the door. "Babymom, when you gone stop playing?" He ask. "Christian please? I really don't wanna talk about this." He sighs, "C'mere." I go to him, he puts his arms around me. He kisses my lips, "Come with us today?" He ask. "Uh,Christian, I don't know."

I ended up, going, regret....

-Christian R.

POW! POW! POW!

I look up, Laya was no longer by my side. "Laya! Bae! Laya!" I yell. "LAYA!" I find her in the alley not far from where I was. She was shot, twice. "Laya?" I go towards her, a bullet in her forehead another in her chest, I knew she was gone. "Babymom! Laya please?" My eyes were watering. Gio called 911. I just held Laya, looking up at the sky, constantly asking God why.

I sat in the hospital, a wreck. Lov'e on my lap, tryna play with me. She was touching my face and chains, "Da da da." I look down at her. "Shhh." I sit back in my seat, causing Lov'e to lay on my torso, still toying with my chains. "Family of Laya Andrews." Her mom stands, and I just look up, "Im sorry ma'am. We did everything we could. She was brain dead when she got here." I watched Mrs. Andrews breakdown. I stand up grabbing Lov'e and her bag. "Where are you going!?" I look at her weirdly, "Home." I answer. "Not with my grandbaby your not. So she can get killed too?" I walk out. "Lov'e ya grandma trippin lil ma." I put her in her carseat, it shoulda been me in that ambulance, dying. Shoulda been Laya walking outta here with Lov'e. Me dead, cold, probably in hell. I sigh, feeling my tears begin. "Please God give me strength." I get in the front and go home to the condo. It's so empty.

I just lost my baby mom....I lost my first love.....Lov'e, what she gonna do? I found myself at the cabinet, drinking straight out the Hennessy bottle. "Fuck life. Im coming Laya."