6.

-Christian R.

I dressed Lov'e for her mother's funeral. I looked down at my smiling and babbling baby. Not knowing that she lost her mother less than two weeks ago. I put her little hair in a headband and laid her in her carseat. I grab my keys and umbrella. It would be raining today. I put Lov'e in the back of my car. I got into the front and picked up my momma before going to the funeral. "Christian you prepared to talk?" I felt my eyes watering. "Let me drive Christian."

I pulled over and my mom switched me sides, "When this is over, I'll keep Lov'e and you go relax with your friends okay?" I nod and look away. We pulled up to the church, I walked inside, Laya's mom and dad went over how the funeral would run, they surprisingly taking this well, but they been tryna get custody of Lov'e. It's bothering me I been taking care of her alone for 5 months of her life. Got me fucked up if they gone take my baby.

"We'll have some words from Laya's close family and friends. Christian." Her mom looks at me, I stand and go to the mic. "Hello everyone." I wave. "Im Laya's babyfather, her last boyfriend. Laya was probably one of the best thing in my life. She gave me my daughter, Lov'e, she pushed me to further myself, and provide for us. She never gave me the easy way out, and taught me patients. I never thought I would be loosing her, I loved her. I love her now, and always will. Now, I wish I knew who did this to her, I never been so hurt and angered. But I'm here to celebrate Laya's life." I felt myself about to get choked up. "Laya I love you. Rest in paradise baby." I say walking away from the mic. I walked straight out the church.

I headed to my brother. "Baby bro, you good? I heard bout Laya. I got my best people on it." I sit across from him, tears flooded my face. "Come on bro. Don't cry." I shake my head and feel weak. "Come on. Let's go eat. Comfort food." I followed him out his office.

"Dom." I say while we were in the car. "Wassup baby bro?" He ask. "I want revenge." I look at him, he smirks, "Alright Trigga. I got you." He speeds up, "Yea. Im ready to get back to my old ways." I grin evily, "My nigga."

After we ate, I was feeling better. Dominic and I headed back to the trap, my momma called. "Christian!" She was crying, please lord just let Lov'e be okay. "Yeah ma?" I ask. "It's Lov'e." I froze, "Where my daughter!?" I yell. "She's at the hospital Christian. It was an accident, and it was a hit and run. Please, just get down here." Somebody out for me. They tryna take away the people I love the most. "Let's go Dom." I stand, grabbing a gun, I load the clip and walked out. "God, ease up on me man." I mumble getting in my car.

I sped to the hospital, "Damn Christian slow down!" Dom says. "Fuck that." I growl. I just left my babymom's funeral this morning, now my daughter? Fuck no. I parked the car and ran into the hospital, leaving Dom behind. "Lov'e Richards." I say to the receptionist. "Relationship." She ask not looking up, "Father." When I got the room number, Lov'e was awake on my dads lap. "Thank god. Come here baby." I pick up Lov'e. "Daddy was so worried." I kiss her head, "She's okay Christian. Just shook up." Dom walks in and the room fell silent. My parents looked at him before looking away. "Wassup niece." He takes Lov'e. "Wassup Pops, Mama." They just look away. "Psh, still disowning a nigga huh? Do you even know about your other grandkids?" Dom ask. Dom has three girls, they're the only thing he love. "Do you?" He was pissed. "Kenzie? Dominique? Madison?" He laughs, "Im out. Trigga meet me back at the spot later tonight." I look at my parents, "Yall need to stop." I say. "That's not my son." My momma mumbles. I shake my head, "Lov'e, Im so happy you okay!" I kiss all over her face, causing giggles. "We moving Vae bae. No body gone get daddy's baby!"

-Unknown

I watched Christian play with his daughter. Hmph, he think he's gonna live happy after what happened to my best friend? He's funny.

It's his fault she's dead, so it's gonna be my fault when he's dead, hell I'll even turn myself in when it happens. I told Laya, leave him alone. He won't ever be what she wants. But I was wrong....

I met up with Mel. "Melvin!" I yell. "Wassup girl? Let's lay out this plan." He says. "I want something else." I say putting my arms around his neck, "What is that?" He ask. "Your baby." He laughs, "You think you handle me?" He kisses on my neck. "I can handle anything." He smiles, "If you think so." He walks me back to his bed, "Do whatever you want daddy." I bite my lip, Mel smiles and climbs on me. Step 1. Complete.

-----------

Im gonna update again. No school....