Chapter 6: Lives on the lines and You're what?

Hurt is a profound word. Sometimes love just plainly sucks. No, not the lover's relationship but love can suck from any relationship. Mine just so happens to be a friendship or a sisterhood. So that leaves me with where I am. I'm standing on a cliff and I may be slightly tipsy. I know that later on, when I decide to swallow my pride and take responsibilities for my actions, I will feel incredibly stupid for getting half drunk wasted on the edge of a cliff that overlooks the homestead air base. I knew I was in the wrong for raising my gun to Kenna's father, Diablo, because simply put if she did that to my father I'm almost certain I would have handle the situation exactly the same way. I admit that my calm and cool collected personality is easily becoming a crazy out of control mess and if it wasn't in shape by the time the boys get down from California then I will be in trouble, I took another swig and puffed my cigarette deeply. "What the fu©k are you doing with yourself?" I murmur to myself. I have a hit on my best friend and sister, possibly even one on myself and here, I am all alone on a cliff drifting into sorrows with a bottle of rum and a pack of cigarette's. I sigh deeply just as a crack sounds the air, a twig breaking. I pull my gun immediately and aim in the direction the noise came from. There stood in all his brooding handsomeness was Kade 'Stone' Roberts. Easily the most fu©kable guy I had seen in like... Ever. I smirk and lower my weapon, going to take another drag. "How'd you find me?" I ask blowing smoke out, "Quite the opposite hot stuff." he pauses and motions for the bottle of rum. "Your in my spot of solitude." He speaks so rough and deep, I'm either super drunk or extremely easily turned on, "My apologies handsome, I'll just be out of your way" I wink and go to grab my jacket. "Or you could stay." He said with a questioning look that had me immediately wanting his fine a-ss lunging for me, but the way he said it was like it wasn't a question in spite with his questioning gaze, he just demanded I stay. Whelp, that's hot. "Now, why would I disturb your solitude Stone." I mocked openly smirking, his face was so close. Our nose just a mere inches away and anticipation settled in my stomach, I was suddenly very hot and needy. "Did you miss me Nicole ?" His voice was so smooth, I didn't even bother to correct him when he use my middle name instead of my first. Truthfully, he hadn't called me that in so long and nobody else did, I didn't let anyone call me that. "Yes." I replied softly while glancing at his soft plump lips. "Good." He barely utters as he grabs my hips in a forceful manner and brings me closer to his body than I ever thought possibly. I can feel the taunt muscles beneath his black V-neck and his leather cut. His lips, soft and experience worked against mine expertly. I was excited as he laid me down in the grass covered lawn on top of a deserted cliff and began to slowly removing my clothes from my body. That night he made sweet sweet love to me, at least I think that's what it was because I've never had sex like that. It was mind-blowing to experience such a magical feeling. I wanted to admittedly experience it again, but waking up alone naked and with no evidence but the memories of such events, the hurt was deeper than anything I had ever experienced in my life. Naturally, I was in a sh!tty mood and when I got to the clubhouse only to hear nothing but one shower running and a mess that smelt like a stripper's dirty cooch, I wanted to leave soon and I knew I would have too go meet up with the prospects from the Angeles De Inferno. I headed to the shower and picked some clothes out before hand. I couldn't stop thinking about how Rose's face looked as she drew her weapon and pointed it at me. I know I was wrong, and I knew sh!t had to be done. We had a plan to follow and that was to better the club. Kenna could not raise a child and be VP of this club. It would be extremely difficult to do. I just wanted to better my club and help my sister. I just seemed to keep fu©king up though, I didn't mean to pull my gun on Gunner or Diablo, but considering that Ryker is the baddest and most wanted fugitive in the books, I thought it was safe to assume Ryker would have my uncle killed and or club destroyed. They were lucky about the held at gun point thing. To much was happening and I knew I could handle it as it came but I didn't know how I would handle Stone's bullsh!t on top of it, I sounded weak. I growled out in frustration and yanked the nob to turn off the shower. I quickly got dressed and blew dry my hair before slipping my shoes on and grabbing my bike keys. I walked downstairs to find Gunner in the kitchen brewing coffee. "Morning." Gunner said gruffly. "I'm sorry Guns." I say and walk over to him hugging his waist. "It's okay kiddo. I know you had good intentions, you always have. Just like your daddy." Gunner hugged me back and left the kitchen with a coffee mug. Huh.