Chapter 12: Kill 'em All

--Kenna's POV--

I stared at Isis's sleeping form. Getting that phone call scared the hell out of me and I was about ready to murder anyone and everyone. Reaper sat by her bedside with his head on her bed asleep while holding her hand. To say Uncle Nick was scared was an understatement, he was scared sh!t less and worried to death about his daughter.

Dad walked back into the room and handed me a coffee cup "You need to get some rest Kenna."

I shook my head "There's no time for rest."

He sighed and knelt down in front of me "Kenna, you need your rest. I know you're worried about Isis but you need to take care of yourself and you have Rylen to take care of. I swear Nick and I will not leave this room until you come back."

I sighed "Fine."

I got up and walked to my room. When I walked in I stopped in the door way. A smile made its way on my face, despite the situation, seeing Ryder passed out shirtless on my bed with a sleeping Rylen on his chest and a baby bottle in hand. He really did try his hardest to be there for Rylen and me.

Once I changed into my short shorts and tank top, I crawled into bed and curled up against Ryder's side. He instinctively wrapped his arm around me and I placed my hand on his chest right beside Rylen's hand and he grabbed it. My baby boy had a tight grip on my fingers and Ryder had a tight grip around my waist. With a smile on my face I fell into a much needed slumber.

I woke with a start. My heart was pounding and I was in a cold sweat lying in bed alone. I heard a commotion down the hall and Rylen screaming his head off. Throwing the cover off me, I jumped up and ran out of the room and down the hall. I stopped in the main room seeing Ryder being held back by Gunner and Tank, glaring at Kade. Rylen was in his high chair screaming and crying reaching for Ryder.

"What the fu-ck is going on?" I all but growled

Everyone looked at me but Ryder. He continued to glare at Kade and it was then I noticed the drizzle of blood running down Ryder's noise.

"Anyone going to answer me?" I said picking up Rylen who started to calm down

Kade looked at me "I came to see Isis but Ryder swung at me." He growled

Ryder growled "It's your fault you fu-cker!"

They both went to go at each other but where held back. I stepped in between them and looked at Ryder.

"Ryder, calm down." I said but he wouldn't take his eyes off of Kade "Ryder..."

Still no answer, so I handed Rylen to Gunner and placed my hands on either side of Ryder's face and kissed him. That got his attention quickly because he pulled his arm out of Tank's grasp and pulled me closer to his body.

I broke the kiss and winked at him then turned my attention to Kade. I walked up to him and then slapped him across the face and when he looked at me shocked I punched him.

"That's for whatever the hell you did to cause Isis to leave your club in a mess and wreck her damn bike." I growled "CLUB MEETING.... NOW." I yelled and grabbed Kade by the ear and dragged him behind me with Ryder softly chuckling

Once everyone was in the room, Isis was awake and sitting in a chair beside Reaper, I looked at everyone.

"Has anyone made any progress with the Hells Hounds situation?" I asked and no one answered causing me to rub my face

"If I catch you staring at my girl one more time Luke, I will kick your a-ss." Ryder growled at the young prospect

Dad looked at Luke "Eyes off my daughter boy." He said "Kenna you should've changed before calling this meeting."