Extra - Smut Ahead

Hey guys welcome back to my story!! Thank you so much for 1.18k reads !! So for that Im gonna let you guys have a smut episode and might as well be Shuichi x Kokichi because someone ask if Shuichi gonna harassed Kokichi and your answer is in this extra chapter so have fun!! Thank you so much again ^^ and ill try to update as much as i can!!

Kokichi was out in the park where he can only see Shuichi just sitting there.

Kokichi walkes over because he was so used to seeing Kaede with him.

Shuichi was drinking a lot of beer like maybe 9 to 10 bottles. Meaning now he drunk.

Kokichi went over "where you little girlfriend?"

Shuichi tsked and cried "she cheated on me with fucking That fucking biker Mondo!! She said he was much more cooler than me!!"

Kokichi frowned "well i mean you can always find someone else. Beside bad girls can also be a hoe and a whore"

Shuichi looked at him "yeah but i lovedd herrr!!!" He weep more.

Kokichi sighed "move on! Some people cant always stay with you!"

Shuichi sniffed and got up "I domt care what chu say~ ima go homee~" shuichi quickly fell onto the floor passed out from drinking (cause you know bad boys drink)

Kokichi quickly catched him and groaned. He quickly put Shuichi arm around his shoulder "god its either me being to short or your heavy as fuck!" He then brought shuichi home since he kinda knew where.

When they got there he slowly brought Shuichi upstairs and quickly made him laid on the bed. "There. Now sleep"

Kokichi was about to go until he felt someone grabbed his arm "dontt goooo~~"

Shuichi quickly pulled Kokichi onto the bed and cuddled him tightly so he couldn't escape

"Hey let me go!!" He said trying to escape his hug.

Shuichi chuckled "but comee onnn~~ lets havee funn *hics*~~ it will take a second~~"

Kokichi gasped "gross!! No--"

                         Smut Ahead!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Before Kokichi could finish, Shuichi grabbed onto his face and kisses him deeply making Kokichi Surprised.

"W-wait!!" He said in the kiss but Shuichi didnt listen. He pinned Kokichi hand to the bed and continue to kiss him

Kokichi wasnt ready he was scared to even continue but he kinda liked the kiss that he couldnt stop (ahhhhh)

Shuichi slowly removed both of their school uniforms and threw it to the floor so now he was pantless and shirtless and kokichi was just shirtless

"Please!! Wait you might regret this!!" He said trying to kick him off

Shuichu tsk and grabbed onto his legs and pinned it to the floor "stay!! Still!!" He said as his eyes lit up

Kokichi gulped as now Shuichi was slowly licked Kokichu nip and sucking it softly making Kokichi made a small noise "mm~"

Shuichi chuckled and slowly went and played with the other nip and continue to suck.

Kokichi gasped and held onto Shuichi Hair "o-okay enough!~ please!!~" (this is a rape shuichi)

Shuichi tsk and quickly pinned Kokichi hands over his head and tied it to the bedpost "be a good kitty and stay still!!~~" he was still drunk so he didnt know what he was doing.

Kokichi gasped as he felt his pants and boxer were both going down his legs. 'N-no!! He need to stop!!' Kokichi thought trying to Squirm but he then stopped as he felt something warm wrapping around his d**k

Shuichi was sucking his dick holding down his legs licking all around the surface

Kokichi gasped as his mind then went blank as it felt good but also felt weird.

Shuichi kept sucking and then grabbed his dick and stopped as he was preparing himself and Kokichi. "Your gonna enjoy tonight kitty~~" he slowly pushed in with no patient making Kokichi gasped in pain

Shuichi started to move slow at first then went fast going more deeper hitting the "good" spot

Kokichi yelped and moans loudly

Shuichi kept going more and quickly went more faster and harder making Kokichi cry a bit as it was hurting him.

Shuichi came a lot in him but he wasn't done. He quickly turned Kokichi around so he was on his knee and quickly pushed in fucking him like that "hmm~~" he slowly licked his lips

Kokichi gasped and moaned loudly as he felt Shuichi big d**k in him and he moaned as loud as he can.

Shuichi quickly gasped as he cum again with kokichi and then pulled out and laid beside Kokichi then untie him and hugged him "this was fun we can have fun again~"

Kokichi was to numbed to even move. He was crying a lot as Shuichi drifted to sleep.

Sorry this may be short because i was doing this when i was in break so yeah!! My friend is gonna judge me when we call today so yeah!! Thank you again!! Bye bye!! ^^

Updates: Friday, Saturday, Sunday