Chapter 1

A/N: This book was inspired by @AnxiousSpud. Their fanfic was absolutely amazing, check them out. In this universe, Connor is still alive and friends with both Jared and Evan. Y/N is Connor's twin sister. Connor, Jared and Evan are always hanging out each other. Evan never dated Zoe but had a crush on her at first. That's how the friendship started between them- Evan had a crush on Connor's youngest sister so he decided to keep an eye on Evan. Though over time they all became best friends.
。。。

The three boys would hang out with each other after school and play video games or just do anything. Zoe was never home because she was busy with being in band and hanging out with her friends, but Connor's other sister, his twin Y/N, was always home. So whenever the boys would hang out at the Murphy house Y/N would be there. She would hang out with them too, playing video games or watching movies and shows with them. Over time, Evan's crush on Zoe faded as she was never home and he got to know Y/N more. Whenever they all hung out together, they would have so much fun and were the bestest of friends.

Evan slowly fell in love with Y/N, and when I say he fell, he fell deep. His "love" for Zoe was definitely just a crush, and the way he felt for Connor's twin was real, true love. Y/N had always loved Evan too. She had first started developing feelings for him the first few times he was over her house, and had been falling for him ever since. Now with the both of them having feelings for each other but not really knowing that they felt the same way, they struggled to contain their feelings. They both thought it was time to confess but were terrified of being rejected since it could mess up their whole friendship (with each other and the group). However they couldn't take the suspense of not knowing any longer how the other one felt so they decided to be brave and tell each other.