3.

Of all the people only me and Kevin got in to Hogwarts. The school was being very careful with selecting their students not to loose reputation they were having. We met up with Kevin over the summer to walk on the beach lake nearby my house to talk about the new beginnings and things we needed prepared before the school year arrived. We were making fun that after all these years now we will be a part of the softies. We were laughing but I didnt dare to say that deep inside I was scared. I was scared I won't fit in. Silly of me to think so, right? Since the quidditch Championship my name grew quieter. I haven't played a single match or went with the national team for the Europe championships, and people seemed to forget of the growing legend of Quidditch. I can't stress enough to tell you how thankful I was for this. Maybe finally, once in my life I could enter a new community without having a label stuck to my name. Maybe I could actually create bonds with people based on who I was. ''Quidditch doll'' was what people from the athlete envoirment used to call me. You get it? Cause apparently I was that pretty. Fuck the Quidditch doll im a Quidditch king.

-We need to swipe the team as soon as we can - Kevin kicked the rock into the muddy waters.

-Yeah - I agreed keeping my head down.

-You know? They have a good team, but we need to have it under control. We gotta show them our practise and tricks so we can get back to the championship 1st place - he spoke again.

-But Kevin, those are the Lunahades technics, they are reserved for us - I protested.

-Ronnie, Lunahades is dead. Get over it. Get over your loyalty to this school, we are not coming back - he said firmly.

-But this was our tradition...

-Do you wanna drop your standards because of the school? Or you wanna be the champion you always strived for? There is no place for sentiment, Ri. We gotta worry about ourselves and if this what it takes to be on top again, this is what we gonna do.

-Do you wanna become a captain?

-I think you should.

-No way, they wouldnt let me. Plus I dont want to.

-What? Why?

-Im a girl. And im new.

-What happened to you girl? You was the captain in LH? And youre the brand itself. Next thing youre gonna tell me you dont wanna be a seeker...

-That will never happen. I just... I dunno, I wanna keep it on the low for now. Not step out of row.

-Man you really have changed. You scared after the accident?

-No. Of course Im not!! I just dont think we should march in there and expect of them to obey us.

-But we are the best - he grinned.

-You dont know that...

The rest of the holiday I spent in the library, reading about my new school. The history, the teachers. I learnt about their houses. They were four. None of my parents could predict the one I would get sorted to. My infinite admiration for sport could put me in Hufflepuff but also, my powers could put me in Gryffindor. My high interest in dark arts and the past of my dad could vote me for Slytherin... I didnt have preference. I didnt know anybody in the school.

A week before new year, my parents travelled with me to Hogsdmeade to get all the supplies and my new wand. The village was very modest but had a magical atmosphere. I caught some younger students pointing at me to their parents and older ones whispering but I couldnt be bothered. It could be worse. I tried to keep my head down under the hood of oversized cloak.