4.

A week has passed by now. The only person from Slytherin i really kept close with was Amelie. We spent most of the evenings together and studied together. Ginny and me remained close too. She introduced me to all of her friends, they were mostly Gryffindors. I couldn't understand why the hat didn't put me in there. I got along with them so much more. Amelie kept telling me sooner or later I would understand and it would all make sense. I met this kid, Potter. The entire school was gossiping about how they low-key ship us, cause he is also gifted some supernatural powers, you know, they used to call us the chosen ones. You know who, took a dangerous interest in him and they kept saying my time would come too. Especially since my dad had a past with him. Anytime me and him would talk people walking by would whisper and wolf whistle at us. Honestly I couldn't care less but he was a bit more sensitive. He always got so shy about cat calling and rumours. He was a right on kid, just very shy. I befriended one of his best friends - Hermione. She was much more mature and extremely wise. A role model empowered woman, I admired that. I also hung out with Weasly twins. They were 6th year but the age difference didn't matter. They had amazing sense of Humor, i called them "The goof pack" and we started the game of pulling magic pranks on each other. Their brother, Ron seemed cool too but again, just like Harry, he was shy. The blonde jerk avoided me and I guess that was for the better. Well avoided me until this Thursday afternoon, I was leaning against the wall on the hall reviewing my assignment from herbalogy when I heard some chuckles and when I looked up I saw him and his lame crew walking down the hall laughing like there's no tomorrow. I rolled my eyes and tried to return to my book but I've heard they stopped right in front of me.

-Ay, isnt Ronnie like the name for a bloke? - the accent of his couldn't be copied so I knew right away it was him. I looked up to meet his eyes.

-That would explain why I have bigger balls than you - I replied and his buddies cracked up laughing but he was fuming. He didn't find it entertaining one a bit. He started blinking quickly trying so hard to come up with a response. I just raised a brow looking cockily at him.

-Ronnie? - I heard someone yell from the other side of the hall. We all turned towards the voice and I saw w tall boy jogging towards me. He had a hufflepuff robe.

-Here you are, Ive been looking for you everywhere - he said out of breath finally stopping in front of me.

I saw Goyle trying to pull Draco to walk away but he resisted.

-No, I wanna see what a 6th grader could possibly want from a 4th grader - he said and looked between me and the hufflepuff guy with a mysterious smirk.

-Mind your fuckin business Malfoy - the guy spat in his direction and then turned to me with an apologetic look.

-Can we talk for a minute? Maybe outside - he gave me a real life puppy eyes. I nodded and put a bag over my shoulder ready to walk away. I heard Draco's scoff but we proceeded to walk down the hall.

-Please forgive me, where are my manners, my name is Cedric - he smiled at me.

-I'm the captain of the quidditch team in Hogwarts and wanted to talk to you about that. I know you played in national team last year. I would really like you to come to proactice and you know, join the team - he scratched the back of his head a bit shyly.

-oh man, you don't even know how long I waited for that - I said to him.

-Really? - he grinned from ear to ear and you could see pure joy plastered all over his face.

-Well not as in to play for Hogwarts but coming back to the pitch - I laughed.

-Oh - he got visibly sad.