↳ 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤

You were sitting on the couch, eating ice cream in the apartment you shared with your girlfriend Kaylee. She had gone to work hours ago and you were watching your favorite show, when you heard the door open.

You shot up from the couch, haven't gotten out of pj's yet because you woke up late. You go by the the door as you see Kaylee bag in hand as you smile. "Hey Y/N." she said as you smile and said "Hi baby." as you two share a kiss. "I got coffee." Kaylee said holding a tray full of your favorite coffee.

"Thanks babe." you said as she smiled as she put her purse down as you take the coffee and follow her to the kitchen where she drank her coffee and read over her lines for Legacies .

"Your busy." you said to her as Kaylee smiled and said "Y/N I know I am, but don't worry we'll have the whole night to spend together." and with that her phone alarm went off. She was running late to meet up with her trainer for the gym. You grow a sad look, you wanted her to speed the afternoon with her, but she was so busy all the time. Kaylee noticed and said "I'm so sorry babe." as she went to the other room to get changed into her gym wear.

Of course you were sad but you would be a good girlfriend and make her something to eat before going because no matter how many times you asked she would often eat a piece of fruit and not a whole meal.

You make her a banana fruit bowl as you cut up some banana slices and get a bottle of water out for her. Kaylee came back her baseball cap on her head as her hair was in a ponytail. She grabbed her phone and her bag as she kissed your cheek and said "Ok, I got t go." as she noticed the fruit bowl and said "Oh thank you." getting a plastic spoon, grabbing the fruit bowl and then she left. She left without saying I love you and that hurt you a bit. You sighed, but you then got a idea. You go to the computer and go on the lingerie lines. You see the most darkest baddest one and you smirk before clicking the word "Overnight Shipping" as you close the computer and wait for you package to come.

(Kaylee's POV)

Kaylee was sweaty and she had just gotten off her Instagram Live. The first thing she noticed was the whole apartment was darkly lit and there were lights coming from the bedroom. She rose a brow and then she cut the kitchen lights on as she put the bowl inside the sink washing it along with throwing her water bottle away. She cut the lights off and called out to your name "Y/N ?!" she said as she used her phone and pointed it to the ground noticing some rose petals on the ground as she smiled a bit as she followed it all the way to the room. She turn it off and then ran  her hands over the lights, what she saw shocked her. She felt herself wet.

She saw you in a very hot purple suspender undergarments as you hair was in pigtails and you replaced you two normal beige covers with silky red ones. "Y/N ? What is this about ?" she asked you as you smirked and said "This is for you. You didn't say I love you when you left, now I want you to say it louder." Kaylee was confused at first but she smiled anyway as she said "Ok." as she closed the door as she went over and keeled down to you and said "I love you-" you didn't let her get her words out when you yanked her off the floor into the bed and you began to kiss her.

Kaylee smiled at you. She ripped her baseball cap off, her hair already starting to puff up from the sweat on her body. You take her jeans off her shirt following next. You kissed her digging you nails into her hair as Kaylee lifted you up as you two hit the wall. Kaylee hoped the neighbors didn't complain as the lampshade fell on the ground. Kaylee loved your soft kisses on her neck. She brought you to the ground. You two fell with a thud. You clenched the sheets bringing them down covering you two.

You two spent hours there. Soon it was the next day. Kaylee smiled as she laid bare on the ground the red sheets being the only one covering her as you laid on her chest as she stroked her hair.

"I love you." Kaylee said into your ear. You smiled as you moved to her lap and asked "Wanna go again ?" Kaylee smiled and Penelope's line from the show "Do you want me to go low." you smirked grabbed the covers as it covered you both....

~~~

Hope, you guys like it leave some requests in the comments ! ❤️