↳ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

(Your POV)

After waking up on a uncomfortable night on the couch, you stretchered your arms and pop your neck as you yawn. You missed sleeping next to Kaylee and her warm arms around your waist. All you got was a swore neck and a horrible back ache.

The first thing you wanted to do was go check on Kaylee because it was Sunday and she was off for the day, which mean't she was home all day. You get off the couch fold the blanket and go off to get dress. You crack the door open to you and Kaylee's shared room only to see the bed all made up and the pillow all fluffed. You sighed and go off to shower and get dressed.

After get dressed and taking a shower to you to clean up the house and go do some work on college

After get dressed and taking a shower to you to clean up the house and go do some work on college. You sit at the table with your tiny cup of yogurt as you power on your rose gold Apple Macbook Pro with the sparkly cover as you get to work, working on your books and your modeling career.

You weren't well know for being a model but due to your curvy figure you got jobs very easy. After a couple of minutes you hear the door open as you turned to see Kaylee a cup of Starbucks in her hand with her natural long brown hair in a ponytail. She notices you looking at her, she snapped her head away and went you guys room to shut the door.

You sighed, you took your pills earlier so you were in control of yourself but when she didn't say hi to you you started losing it again. "Your ok, Your ok, Your ok." you keep telling yourself clenching the sleeves of your green flame shirt.

You couldn't take it anymore. So you went into the kitchen got out a cookbook and go ahead and make Kaylee's favorite waffles.

You put the whip cream on the top looked at the waffles and then spray some of it in your mouth and then put strawberry's on top.

You licked the chocolate syrup from your finger as you went to you and Kaylee's bedroom. You knock on the door waiting for her to allow you to come in, you hear her grumble "It's open." as you open it to see Kaylee coming off her live with teary eyes.

"Hey." you say to her as she put her hair behind her ear and said "Hey." you slowly walked towards her as she moved her leg in order for you to sit down.

You sit down next to her as you said with a grin "I made you waffles." Kaylee had a straight look on her face as she said "Ok." your grin drop as you put the waffles down on the table and you start off by saying "Kaylee ?" she rose her eyes at you as she asked "Yeah Y/N ?" as you took in a breathe and said "I-I'm a mess, I have suicidal thoughts, my mental health is garbage, and really-" your eyes filled with tears that made Kaylee shut her phone off and sit up alittle.

"I'm not ok." you sob as you turned to her and said "I am no broken, and you have been the one person who I can rely on and has been able to glue my back together, I understand if you want nothing to do with me anymore, I am mean and I snap at you all the time." hot tears rolled down your face as you added "I'm so awful and really Kaylee I'm so sorry-" Kaylee rose up and cut you off by kissing you on the lips. You were shocked but you didn't hesitate to kiss back.

She rose from your lips and said "You are not broken, you just need to trust yourself enough to know your ok, because I know that you are the most caring person I've ever meet, and you are amazing." Kaylee wiped your cheeks and tears as you said "Y-You forgive me ?" as Kaylee smiled and said "Of course I do." you grin a bit and soon laugh and she laughed to.

"S-So can I get back in bed with you ?" as Kaylee titled her head and said "Y-Yeah you can just no more cutting got it ?" as you nodded and said "No more." as you forgot the waffles and asked "Are you going to eat those Kay ?" as Kaylee turned to them and said "Who needs Waffles when I have you ?" you turned red as Kaylee moved to your lap lifted her shirt up to reveal her black bra as she kissed you, her fingers slid into your palms and you smile and rub her back.

Her fingers slid to your jeans as she took them off. You smirked and kissed her neck as she giggled at you and put her hair behind her ear she sat on your lap as she said "I love you Y/N." as you laughed and said "You better." she chuckled as you said "Come her." tackling her in a hug as you laid on the bed together  and began to feed one another pieces of the waffles.

~~~

Hope you guys enjoy, vote comment and tell me what you think ! ❤️