↳ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"KAYLEE I'M FINE !" You screamed to you from in the kitchen. Your arms were folded and you were across the room from her, she had come home from work a couple of hours ago only to find out that you had been keeping secrets from her, like how your mental health was a mess and you were cutting like crazy and like the concern girlfriend she was, she was worried about you, but you keep telling her you were fine, but the more she pressed you about it the more anger you got.

"You are far from fine Y/N ?! You are spiraling out of control, to the drinking to the cutting, please talk to me I just want to help-" you cut her off and yelled "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OK ?! MY MOM IS SICK, MY DAD IS DEAD AND I FEEL AWFUL RIGHT NOW !" as Kaylee gasped your hands and said "Then let me help you." as she put her hand on your cheek and said "Let me love you."

You grew clam with her soft words, but you were still upset. "It doesn't matter." as you reached for your jacket getting ready to leave but Kaylee grabs your arm tightly and said "NO, not happening." you snapped your head towards her and yelled "Like you would know better you worthless piece of sh*t !"

Kaylee's eyes filled with tears, you were to anger to stop and think but when Kaylee slapped you hard across the cheek it soon came crystal clear. You held your now turned red cheek in one hand, your jacket slipped out of your hands onto the floor. You slowly rose your eyes at her.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP FINE BE THAT WAY BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I WON'T EVER ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AGAIN !" Kaylee picked up her fallen glasses and stormed away from you.

"Kaylee wait I'm sorry." you say to her, but she didn't listen to you, you tired to go into you two shared bedroom but she slammed the door in your face. You rubbed your shoulder insistently, you were to bipolar and you were spiral even more. You didn't mean to say any of those words to Kaylee, but you weren't thinking at all.

Your breathes grew heavy and hot tears burned your cheeks and eyes so much so that everything around you looked glossy, your feet were stained with blood because pieces of glass were on the floor. You ran your fingers threw your hair as your chest rose and flew with many breathes, you went to the bathroom to cool off.

(Kaylee's POV)

I was hurt, and I couldn't believe Y/N said that to me, she knew how sensitive I was about that stuff. I sighed, It had been a couple of hours since everything and it had grown nighttime, I was laying in bed flipped on my side in my pj's the room cold and dark. I heard the door creak open a bit along with footsteps to follow shortly after, I knew it was Y/N one because we lived together and I could smell her Dove Pomegranate and Mango body soap.

She took her hair out of her ponytail about to get into bed next to me before I said "The couch is comfy enough." she stopped herself rose her eyes at me as I said without turning around "If you really think after I'm going to allow you to sleep next to me after what you just said, you got another thing coming."

I didn't mean to be harsh, but she was harsher earlier. I could hear her sniffle and it made my heart rip to pieces but she removed her knee from the bed grabbed a pillow and a blanket and closed the door behind her.

I sighed and soon drifted off to sleep.

(Your POV)

You wiped the tears from your eyes as you tired and get comfortable on the couch. Kaylee sent you to sleep on it, and you didn't argue. You took the spare barley warm blanket from the closet and made your way to the couch. You fluff the pillow up and put your hair behind your ear as you turn on the tiny fan and went to sleep...

 You fluff the pillow up and put your hair behind your ear as you turn on the tiny fan and went to sleep