↳ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐮

You were watching a Legacies episode on the couch, the one you were watching was "We're Gonna Need a Spotlight." while watching it on the couch you noticed how Kaylee kissed Lulu.

You grew uncomfortable watching it, that's when Kaylee walked in after reading her book, she took her hair from it's ponytail as she noticed you watching the episode.

"Oh, your watching that episode huh ?" as you nodded a bit, Kaylee noticed the semi silent treatment. "Babe is everything ok ?" she asked me joining me on the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine, why you ask ?" though she could hear the tone in your voice. She played it off and she said "O-Ok if your sure." she rose off the couch and went to go get her keys as she said "I'll be back I'm off to go get some Chinese Food."

"Ok." you told her as she sighed and closed the door.

Kaylee got back home to see you haven't left the couch and it had been hours since then. You messed with your sleeve which Kaylee noticed right away.

"You ok ?" She asked her worried that you cut again. "Yeah, I'm fine." arms crossed as Kaylee said "Ok we are not doing this again."

She sat back on the couch and asked "What's wrong last time asking ?" you could hear the tone in her voice as she added "Are you sick ? Are you hungry, I know you get cranky when hungry-"

"Do you like her ?" as Kaylee rose a brow and said "Like who ?" as she said "Do you like Lulu ?"

Kaylee busted out into laughter, she thought you were joking. But she rose her eyes and saw you definitely weren't joking. "Y/N are you serious ?!" and you nodded tears in eyes.

"The way you kiss her." as Kaylee put her hand over her mouth and said "Y/N, it's just acting, Josie may have liked kissing Penelope, but Kaylee-" and her hand slip to your shorts as she added "Likes kissing Y/N."

You giggle a bit. "Promise me ?" as Kaylee kissed your lips biting down on them hard as she said "I promise me and Lulu are friends."

You smiled bringing her to your lips. Sooner or later she pushed you to the wall and you to began to make out and it was heated very heated.

You moan when Kaylee kissed your neck, she loved you and you only.

It was the middle of the night. Kaylee was passed out hogging the blanket snoring, you were snoring to until your phone went off.

You groaned getting a pillow throwing it across the room, it hit the wall the voicemail going off.

"H-Hi Y/N it's me, I know it's late but I would really like to talk to you, if you let me, anyway good night." you know that sweet voice anywhere.

You shot up from behind and soon you realized who it was, you had her saved under "Wife." because that was your nickname for her. You looked down and saw it was her...your ex Danielle Rose Russell.

{Tell me what you guys think, I hope you guys enjoy it, Leave request down below! ❤️}