↳ 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

(Your POV)

It was early in the morning, you were sleeping next to Kaylee her arms around your waist, her warm body heating up your cold one.

That's when it hit you. You jerked up from bed accidentally waking up Kaylee in the process as you ran to the bathroom and proceed to throw up your food from yesterday.

Kaylee still half asleep rubbed her eyes and knocked on the door "Y/N are you ok ?" you slowly open the door as Kaylee's eyes dropped. You face was flushed and your head and body were aching. Your face looked like a avocado. You gave a weak grin and said "I-I'm ok." as Kaylee said "No your not, you look awful." as you said sarcastically "Wow thanks Kay."

"You know what I mean." as you sighed and said "I know, but hey it's probably nothing." as Kaylee said "O-Ok but if you don't feel good tell me ok ?" she kissed your cheek as you gave a weak grin.

(A couple of hours later)

You felt worse then ever, you felt like your stomach was being stabbed over and over again. Though you knew you were coming down with something you didn't want Kaylee to worry about you so you pulled through.

Kaylee was sitting on the couch hair in bun as she read over her script for Legacies, dressed in the most hottest outfit you've ever seen her in.

You smiled at her as you read the book you were assigned for school, It was "Animal Farm." a book Kaylee read before she offered to help you you let of course since you had horrible ADHD and you couldn't stay in same spot for the life of you, along with the fact she did a book club on the book as well.

Aside from the vomiting you had been using the bathroom alot and your stomach cramps were killing you. Kaylee had made you some ramen but you loss your appetite.

You were about to flip the page when you clenched your stomach gagged and let out a nasty blench. Kaylee turned her head towards you to see you covering your mouth, it trigger a gag reflex and you threw up on your book.

"Oh no no no !" Kaylee said to you as she rushed to save you guys floor and table and your computer you put your hand over your mouth trying to stop it and Kaylee rushed you to the bathroom and you threw up violently.

Kaylee sighed as she began to clean up she threw the book away along with the brand new table cloth she brought. She went to the bathroom to see you had throw up on your clothes and you had tears in your eyes. "Kaylee !" you whined to her she folded her arms at the doorway knowing you were sick but you didn't want to admit it.

"So you ready to get better ?" she asked you, you wiped your eyes and sobbed "Yes." Kaylee gave a light grin the first thing she told you to do is take a shower. You get changed from your vomit clothes and get dressed into your pj's.

Kaylee fluff up the pillow and put the trash can right next to the bed in case you threw up again and put towel on the bed encase you didn't' make it

You came out the bathroom, Kaylee turned and you had the bathroom steaming like a sauna. Kaylee saw you looking weak and tired as she brought you to the bed and laid you down. You groan feeling like crap as Kaylee gently kissed your forehead and said "It's ok get some sleep babe, I'll take care of everything."

You nodded a bit as Kaylee added "Also it seems like you have A Stomach Virus." as you said "Yeah lucky me." Kaylee gave a slit grin and put the fan on you. You were lightheaded and dehydration. You tired to take a nap but you keep waking up to vomit so you gave up.

You heart rate was fast, you had one thought in your head "Kill. Me. Now." as you hear the door open and you say Kaylee holding chicken soup and kombucha. You gave a weak smile as Kaylee sat down and said "Wakey Wakey." you giggled a bit but then your headache came back and you stop.

Kaylee put the bowl down fluff up your pillow and sat you up as she began to feed you The Chicken Soup. You smiled and Kaylee smiled back she blew on it and feed you and not to long you eat all of it.

"See you ate all of it." Kaylee said showing you the empty bowl, you gave a weak smile but you felt like crap, felt bloated in a bad way and you hated it. Kaylee smiled at you though she knew you felt awful.

She said "It's ok baby, you'll feel better soon." you lift you shirt up rubbing the side of your bloom stomach as you said "I hope your right." Kaylee smiled and you gave a weak grin when you put your hand over your mouth and said "K-Kaylee trash can." but Kaylee couldn't hear as you said louder "Kaylee trash can !" she noticed and rushed and panic in Japanese jumped off the bed and gave you the trash can, you threw up into it. You rose your eyes at her and with that you both burst out into laughter.

~~~

I hope you guys like it, vote comment, leave request and tell me what you think ! ❤️