𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖

Rewritten..
Author's pov
_______________

On an old, weathered bench beneath the shelter of a oak tree, two boys sat close, their hands intertwined together like the threads of their shared fate.

The younger boy, dressed in clothes so fine they shimmered in the soft light, clung desperately to the older, who wore simple villager attire. But in this moment, their differences didn't matter. All that mattered was the warmth of their embrace, the way their hearts beat in time with one another.

"Hyung, I don't want to marry any girl," the younger boy, Jungkook, whispered, his voice breaking with emotion. "I want you. I need you, Tae Hyung. I can't live without you."

Taehyung, the older boy, wrapped his arms tighter around Jungkook, feeling the smaller boy's body tremble against his chest. "My Gguk, don't worry," he murmured, his voice steady, filled with a love so deep it could move mountains. "No one can tear us apart. I promise you that."

"But Dad... he'll never let us be together. He'll never understand," Jungkook's voice wavered, fear and uncertainty etched into every word. He looked up, his tear-filled eyes searching Taehyung's face for reassurance.

Taehyung gently cupped Jungkook's face, his thumb brushing away a stray tear. "Gguk, listen to me," he said softly, yet with a strength that made his words feel like a vow. "I will only marry you, my love. We will find a way"

"I promise you, it's only you or no one, I promise I will look for you in every life I get to live, to be with you and marry you, gukk" he said caressing the cheek of younger who looked into his eyes

"Promise you will find me and we will meet again?" he asked with tears as taehyung nodded

"yes my prince I promise" he said making younger's heart swell with a mixture of hope and love as he gazed into Taehyung's eyes.

The world seemed to hold its breath as Taehyung leaned in, capturing Jungkook's lips in a kiss so tender, so full of promise, that it felt as if the universe had paused to witness their love.

In that kiss, there was no fear, no doubt—only the pure, undying love they had for each other. For that brief, perfect moment, they were all that existed. The warmth of Taehyung's touch, the softness of his lips, the steady beat of his heart—all of it told Jungkook that they would be okay, that they would always find a way back to each other no matter what.

As they slowly pulled apart, their foreheads resting together, both boys smiled, tears now of happiness glistening in their eyes. They didn't need to speak; their hearts understood each other perfectly.

But what they didn't know, what neither of them could see, was that someone was watching. Someone whose presence would soon stir the waters of their lives, testing the strength of the love that bound them so tightly together.

(Intro to past life character)

Jeon Jeongukk -prince of jeon kingdom-his father's only son, who wants him to marry princess lisa a very known and famous princess of other kingdom, but he clearly said no to his father because he love some else, but his selfish father trying to f...

Jeon Jeongukk
-prince of jeon kingdom-
his father's only son, who wants him to marry princess lisa a very known and famous princess of other kingdom,
but he clearly said no to his father because he love some else, but his selfish father trying to force him into this wedding

Jeon Jeongukk -prince of jeon kingdom-his father's only son, who wants him to marry princess lisa a very known and famous princess of other kingdom, but he clearly said no to his father because he love some else, but his selfish father trying to f...

Lee Taehyung son of jeon's horse rider, loves Gguk more then his own life, he and gguk are friends since they were kids and used to play and learn horse ridding together and within the passing time they both fall for each other

Lee Taehyung
son of jeon's horse rider,
loves Gguk more then his own life,
he and gguk are friends since they were kids and used to play and learn horse ridding together and within the passing time they both fall for each other

______________________________

Picture credit to owner

I hope you will like this story , please support and vote, it means alot💜

And this story will be author's p.o.v most of the time,

And I'm very average and new writer so please ignore my grammatical mistakes and it will mean alot if you like my book and to show your support just click that star button ☺️💜💜💜

Saranghaeyo💜💜