WHEN I FIRST MET HIM!!

*Tay

If I would tell you seriously I was a type of a guy who has a shy nature, gets tensed to talk to people and more likely to say an introvert type. But after entering the industry, it has changed me fully. Now you people know me better, so I don't think I need to tell you.

So let me tell you how I first met New and Off. Actually we all three met each other at the set of five live fresh and more over I recognized New as he was wearing the belt of our university. But let me tell you seriously he was typical inward type of a person, but still I thought I should meet him or introduce myself to him. Before I could do anything I met a crazy person, yes you all are guessing right, he was Off.

 Before I could do anything I met a crazy person, yes you all are guessing right, he was Off

"Hey buddy, I am Off Jumpol, nice to meet you!" He said

"Hii! I am Tay Tawan. Nice to meet you too"

I said with a smile.Then he pointed towards New and asked me.

"Is he your friend? Introduce him to me."

I didn't even talked to him yet how could you even call me as his friend. But how would he would know this after all.

"No dude, let's talk to him"

After that we went to him but he was so focused in his damn game so called Tsum Tsum that he didn't even saw us standing there. Until that silence was broken by me as I got irritated that we were standing for so long and he didn't even bother to see us.

"Hey can't you see us, are you blind or what??" I said with a little much high tone.

"If I would be blind, I wouldn't be playing the game." He said with a smirk

"Can't you talk nicely?"

"Can't you talk nicely? And eventually you started it.."

He backfired the same question to me..😠 So irritating, first of all it was his mistake and moreover talking to me harshly also😒
When Off felt that thing is going out of hand he spoked softly to New.

"Hey both of you chill,  I am Off Jumpol and He is Tay Tawan. Nice to meet you."

"Doesn't he have tongue to speak, leave it nice to meet you too!" He said

I was really wanting to punch him but Off just held my elbow telling me to calm down.

Suddenly my phone got a notification and I came out of my flashback..
When I opened my phone I saw that there was post put down by New.

I was knowing he is not in a good mood that's why I told him, but he never listens to me, he always thinks staying alone will make him feel better but rather it will hurt him more

*New

As I was remembering those days suddenly I felt that there was no one right now beside me, to comfort me and suddenly I felt lonely, wanted to cry if you would ask why then I would tell you that I too don't know.

That's when I saw a notification of Tay it was a post...

And not in a second I got a call from. This guy really understands me.

What will happen if one day he will vanish from my life??😰😨

These post are just the random post...
Hope you will like it..
Su su naa....