WHAT'S HAPPENING??

*New

What do you guys think I wasn't shocked when Tay suddenly kissed me in each and every part of my face and body. At first I thought to shout on him or shouldn't talk to him, But then I thought..

What I said to him. But I don't know, I think I said something wrong. 🤔

After that incident I decided to forget it and live the way we were living till now, talk, bicker and behave like crazy best friends. But this think is not be done by Tay, he is not talking to me, something is wrong with him. It's not like I didn't tried to talk to him but he is avoiding me, eventually each and every person in GMMTV understood that something is going wrong with us. As I went back home I got message from P'Yui that I and Tay was been called for live in FB tomorrow in the building. I thought this would be the best moment for me to talk to him. After live I rushed to Tay and asked him

"What's wrong with you, Tay?"

"I am in a hurry, I need to go. Leave my hand."

He said furiously.😤I was shocked but I didn't give up.

"I won't until you tell me what's wrong with you? Are you still embarrassed about that night or did I do something that made you angry??"

"EMBARRASSED!! New could you tell me seriously, can't you really see it or are you pretending to ignore it and let me tell you if you are pretending to ignore it then OK I will also pretend that you never existed for me!" he said

Let me tell you seriously I was utterly confused and not knowing what was he talking about.

"See I am not pretending anything, I'm really confused. Could you plz say it clearly!🤨🤔" I said making my words more clear to him.

"Ok, then listen clearly and carefully I LIKE YOU... not as best friend but more than that!" he said little much louder.

"You are kidding me naa.." I said Ina playful tone.

"Really do you think after all this happened, I would be joking here?! Wow New! Ahh I got it, if this same line would have been said by any other girl you would have accepted it, now you're acting like this because I'm a Boy, Ok Got It!! " he said

"It's not like that Tayyy...."

Before I could say anything else he left with those water droplets in his eyes. Which I have never seen because he is not a guy who would cry so easily, I think he wasn't joking!

What does he think that I don't know that he loved me eventually I was the first person to fell for him deeply. I thought that I should make moves that he can understand that I also love him or he can open is his heart to me but he is so damn stupid!

At some moment I thought that maybe I would be wrong to understand him that's why I decided to move on from him and that's when I decided to date Neen but who was knowing that actually I judged him right and this was going to happen (what I was wanting but not at this time nor this way!)

With all my thoughts running in my mind, I went back to my dorm to calm myself. As I was sunken in my thought I saw my phone was ringing that when I saw it was Gun, I picked up the call.

"So what is your answer? What are you going to say?"

Even though I know what is he talking, I still asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

Saying as if I don't know what is he talking about.

"What do you think that the argument which happened between you and Tay nobody knows about it. But let me tell you that whole of the building is knowing about the argument and the confession"

He said and I could clearly feel he was little much angry with us. Why wouldn't he be as we both always fight or I should say bicker for small small things but this time Tay was serious, very much serious!

"I knew actually.. we all know about this thing from the starting but Tay argued to not say to you because he wasn't sure about it.... But let me tell you that.... think carefully before you answer because I don't want you do the same mistake that I did..🙁"

He said with a serious or more I should say with a sad tone.

"Kk, before I hang... I think you should check you Ig..."

Then he hang up. When opened my phone I saw Tay has post a pic with caption.....

 When opened my phone I saw Tay has post a pic with caption

"I'm so confused... like hell I am confused!!!!
What should I do??"

I started shouting with my left palm rubbing the forehead. As I was so much frustrated, I slept little much early last night. That's why I woked up so early. So I thought I should check my phone, that time I saw Tay has again posted a pic in his Ig...

 So I thought I should check my phone, that time I saw Tay has again posted a pic in his Ig

"What the hell is wrong with him??"

Now doing this he is making me guilty for moving from him.

This all post are not fake guys... they really posted it...

Su Su Naa Guys!!