WE KNOW, BUT STILL!!

*New

I was having my breakfast as it was my day off not only for me but also of Tay, I really wanted to call him but as he was having a late night shoot so I don't want to disturb his sleep. I decided that today I would stay at home as after continous 3 weeks shoot today I got a break.

But I think god didn't liked it!

As I was sunken in my thoughts so I didn't hear the first call but luckily I heard the second one, it was P'Yui.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you picked up my call at first? Ohoo you are also becoming like Tay..." she said in a little angry tone.

Obviously I would slowly become like him as he is my BF! (we all know what does bf stands just ignore the meaning given by them!)🤭🤭

"Leave it... I am calling Tay he is also not picking, I am going to go crazy! What is he doing?! Tell him also that you both have to arrive at the Gmmtv office at correct sharp 12:00 pm, Okk?"

"Tayy is sleeping!!"

"How do you know??"🤨

Even though she know but still loves to tease me, so its better I change the topic.

"Why phi what happened?? Is something wrong?"

"You both come here then I will tell you."

Without a break I called him, don't know why but I could fell something bad is going to happen.

"Hello, Good morning my polar bear😚"

"Kill your good morning, why can't you pick the phone? If it would be something important then what would you do?" I said annoyingly 😠

"You are there to tell me naa. You called me to shout on me even after knowing how much tired I am right now."

"No! I called you because P'Yui had called me, she was telling that we both have to urgently come to the gmmtv office.... Tay... I feel something bad is going to happen😰" I said in a worried voice.

"Hin! In every hardship I will stay by your side and we will fight through it. So that next time it will think 1000 times before coming towards us."

One of the reason why I love him so so much, he knows how to console me🥰

"Then should I pick you??"

"No need, you go first, I will freshen up and then I will come"

"Kk, bye bye jaa"

"Bye bye hin!"

*Tay

{At gmmtv building}
When I reached, I saw New and P'Yui standing at the entrance may be waiting for me.

"Why are you both standing here?"

"Waiting for you." New said

"What's the matter Phi, what happened? What do you need to talk?"

"I don't want to talk, its P'Tha who want to. Before wasting more time let's move inside." P'Yui said

"Ohh, you both came. Sit down I want to talk very important thing with you both. See I now it will be difficult for you both after coming till this much, but it's best for you."

P'Tha said in a serious tone. Let me tell you seriously we both were utterly confused. We were not understanding what is he trying to say and more looking at the face of New I could tell that he is not only confused face but worried too.

"We are not able to understand Phi, could you please tell it more...."

Before I could complete my statement P'Tha interrupted in between and said.