LOVED HIM!!

*Tay

1 week was over after New broked up with Neen. I don't know what should I say to him rather than telling the truth to her he just told that he has lost interest from her I.e, why he wants to break up. I was very much angry that why did he said this.
But then it wasn't his fault, I have never been in relationship so I can't understand the sorrow. Let me tell you why I have never been in relationship, it's not because I never met someone who is not worthy enough or some other reason.

Just the reason is I am in love and it's difficult for me to forget him, even though he is a boy but still...

I never had  a problem of being in relationship with a boy as we all are living in a 21st century and I too promote LGBTQ. But just the thing is that the person I love is straight. You all would be thinking who is that person? obviously none other than "My Hin".

"What happened? What do you want?"

New said making a questioning face.

"No nothing..."

I said coming out of my thoughts.

"Then why did you called my name?"🤨

"Ohh!! I didn't called you, I was telling that there was a stone in my food."

I said making an awkward face.😅

I too know that New isn't against LGBTQ but I don't think he would say yes to me. Moreover for me if I confessed and if he rejected me, I am not only going to lose my love but also going to loose my bestfriend too. As I was little much disappointed with myself, at that time I posted this pic..

"Do you remember, after 3 weeks we have YILoveYou fan party? So we need to practice, but I am so tried to do this

"Do you remember, after 3 weeks we have YILoveYou fan party? So we need to practice, but I am so tried to do this." He said😞

If I could I would have really cancelled this party just for him, but this something beyond my reach...😅

"I know, but we can't do anything. At least let us do this for our fans!" I said so that I could give him some encouragement.

After 2 weeks:

Our practice were going very good, even though we get tired but still as all our friends and colleagues are there and moreover my love is also is there so I don't think I will get tired. Only one week is left for our YIloveyou fanparty I don't know whether it will be going to be good or bad but at least I still hope that it going to be best of my memories.

Yiloveyou fan party day:

As I already told you I wanted this day to be the best of my memories and fortunately it happened like that we played a lot, we had a lot of fun and eventually our performance was also the best of all the performance which was one of with me, New and Earth.

Because everyone liked it, if you would ask me 'what did we do, that it became the best performance?'

It was like, when we were doing the performance we all were showing our real feelings even though it wasn't like that but it's like I felt it and also if you would ask me what was the best moments then I would say when New suddenly hugged me and not only this he even kissed me in the back of my neck which was not at all expected.😊

At first I thought that no one saw it but after the fan party was over we were all going back to our rooms, I thought to open up my instagram and I could only see the pics of that moment then I understood that each and every person saw it, even though for me it was embarrassing but though it makes me feel good...☺😊

Credits:Ig - @polca_tay_new

Credits:
Ig - @polca_tay_new