IT SHOULDN'T HAVE WENT LIKE THIS!

*Tay

As I was blushing seeing the pics of Mine and New of party because of which I didn't notice that New was already in the room.

"What are you looking at? Porn? Aren't you tired?"

New said standing at the door, leaned sideways towards the wall with hands crossed near the chest area. He is only having a towel wrapped near his waist. Just thinking how can a man have such milky white skin moreover that man who love to go to gym all the time. With the water dripping from his hair. I was felling like heat passing through my whole body..

"What are looking at??" New again asked.

"Nothing! I am not like you😤, just seeing the pics of our fan party put down by fans."

I said breaking the eye contact from him because I don't want him to see through my eyes how I am feeling right now.

Literally these pictures are reminding of all the moments of the fan party and let me truly tell you that I am dying to hug, cuddle and kiss my polar bear

Literally these pictures are reminding of all the moments of the fan party and let me truly tell you that I am dying to hug, cuddle and kiss my polar bear. But....

Then suddenly I saw New was sitting beside me with short pants and nothing on the top.

Oh plz god! Don't make me suffer like this, I can't control myself..

New was peaking in my phone to let him show the pictures too. But now my patience level has reached beyond heaven and now what is going to happen is not my fault at all.

He should have wear something on the top, he shouldn't have smelled sweet like the desserts which he like to eat, his lips shouldn't look like those cotton on which my lips should rest nor his body should look like the white meat of coconut which is so tender and sweet that I wanted to eat like anything.

I switched my phone off and was looking at New or I should say staring at him.

"Why did you switched off your phone? I want to see more pics. Open it Tay!"

New said making a confused, not knowing what is going to happen to him now.

"What are staring at? Open the phone or let me open it. If you are not interested let me see it, I don't want to sleep now."he again said.

I was closely observing each and every details of his face. That mole on his nose, that plump lips, that childish eyes and that angelic face. He is so pure..

Obviously my love is pure so the person I love is also pure!!💕

Before he could understand anything I rested my lips on him and I could just see the face expression for a short moment of time as I was overwhelmed with his kiss. At first I thought he would resist me but to my shock he didn't act at all, he was just still. May be due to shock 😁

Slowly slowly our tongues were leaving ours and entering each other's mouth. Our kiss from soft was going rough, just after no time I didn't realise that I was biting his lower lips so hard that it started bleeding and I could see tears coming from his eyes. I stopped at that moment and just licked the blood which was coming out of the lips because of which I could feel a shiver moved within his body. Then I kissed the mole in his nose, then eyes, then cheeks, then forehead and slowly started licking his neck, then chest. From there went to the place where his neck ends and shoulder starts, it was so white.

Just wanted to eat it, at first I thought to just kiss him but don't know when did I started biting it make New to moan a little. After sometime I realised he was in so much pain that he started scratching the bedsheet. At that time I realised and came back to reality and stopped it.

Sitting at the right side of the bed looking at the floor with embarrassment, thinking that everything is over. What would be New thinking about me? At that time New stood up seating beside me and holded my hand and said

"If you were so much in mood you would have told me, I wouldn't have said no. I know when you don't have anyone in your life but this things happens and then may be you would loose your control... It was good that it was me, but just think Tay... If it would be anyone else then what would that person be thinking about you? You should have told me... Am I not your best friend??" New said making a concerned face.

That word best friend I just don't like to hear that word. It would just tear my heart into pieces...

I can't understand how could New takes this incident like this, is he blind or trying to act as if he couldn't really see it. It really hurts me, I wasn't saying anything that's why maybe he thought I would be embarrassed and hugged me. I can't do anything, really can't do anything! 😟

Hope you all like it...

Su Su Naa Guys