1. Piper

Bad girl, bad girl.
What you gonna do?
What you gonna do when I come for you?

A playful smirk was on my lips while I sang quietly to myself. Kadalasan laging bored lang expression ko pero dahil sa isang pangyayari kanina, buhay na buhay nanaman ang dugo ko.

Sitting across my seat was Hayde, shooting questioning glares at me. We were at the school's cafeteria. Tinamad kaming lumabas para kumain at hindi namin trip ang mga food dito kaya puro chocolate nalang ang pinagdiskitahan namin.

"Ugh. Alright, I'll bite. What are you up to?" He said accusingly.

I knew he was getting too curious of my good mood. If not that, then it was because of the 'trouble' sign plastered on my face at the moment. He knew me well enough when I am scheming something just from my facial expression. And, thus, being my partner in crime since we were toddlers, he wanted to be part of the fun.

"Whaaa?" I said innocently. I crossed my arms and leaned back on my chair.

Hayde shook his head slowly, drumming his fingers on the table. "Tsk tsk tsk. Last time I saw you like that, you almost set the whole campus on fire."

"Fvck you. I know nothin' about that." I laughed at his evil grin. Pareho namin alam kung anung tinutukoy nya at lihim akong natatawa dahil tandang tanda ko pa ung ginawa namin nun.

"Oh bless the poor soul who's gonna have to clean up your mess after this. Oh wait. That's probably going to be me, huh? So fess, fvcker." He narrowed his eyes and raised a brow at me.

I ran a hand through my messily styled light brown locks that fell to the small of my back, "You're killing my buzz, Hayde. Don't get too excited, it ain't anything big this time. There's just this girl..." I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.

"That's what I'm talking about. C'mon, skip to the juicy part. You getting laid isn't news at all."

I cringed, "You talk too girly for a big guy like you. 'Juicy'? Damn, brah, might as well show me your pink toe nails."

"Ok. That's it. I'm not going to get you that customized Jordan I was telling you about. Too bad though, my--"

"Fine!" I said cutting him off.

Hayde was using my obssession with shoes again as his trump card. He had been enjoying that ever since he got a connection with this big shot shoe designer. I could get my hands on any of those shoes if I liked, though, it was just easier through him.

"Whatever, you prick. I was gonna tell you anyway. No. She hasn't tasted this sexy beast yet. She didn't even give me a second glance, H." I smiled wickedly at the memory of my new prospect. Ramdam ko ang excitement at dun lang ako nakafocus ngayon.

He barked out a laugh, "Didn't give you a second glance, you say? Well that's news. And how is that making you smile like you've just dethroned Satan down there, huh?"

"Oh, I haven't told you that she's a real beauty, brah. Can't say that she's not smokin, but she's a lot more than that just by her looks. And that cold glare she sent me? What a freakin turn on! That, my friend, is a challenge. And that fine pretty lady, will be mine." I gushed. 'Muahahaha', sabi ng isip ko.

"She glared at you? And she's not even your ex yet? Oh this will be fun. Where'd you find that chick anyway?" Alam kong natawa si Hayde dahil kadalasan, girls or boys man, paglandi or takot agad ang reaksyon sa akin. Di lang dahil sa reputasyon ko as a troublemaker sa school kundi dahil kadalasan type nila ako.

"I know! I saw her at the student lounge earlier while I was trying to hide from Nick. I didn't know she was that pretty when I grabbed her shoulders and ducked behind her. She even slapped my hands off her and just turned to glare at me before she left me speechless. I can't believe she flew out of my radar for so long. I mean, we've been in this university half of our lives and that was the first time I've seen her here." Nick was one of my recent flings. Boy just couldn't get a hint. I was trying to be patient with him because he was my top errand boy for my thesis this sem. He was just like a cute puppy that I couldn't get rid off.

Oh and yep, I play for both teams.

Hayde just chuckled at my rant. He knew my fair share of the lookers here and out of school. "Unless, you know, she's a freshman or a transferee."

"Yeah, there's that. But still, I regret not being able to find her sooner. Haaaayde, I want her! Noooow!" I whined at him like a five year old.

"There, there, you impatient little devil. I swear one of these days you'll get struck by someone and fall too hard, face first. I'll be laughing at your ass then, you'll see." He teased.

"Shut your trap, H, you'll eat yo' shiz."

"Huh. I can't wait to say, 'I told you so'." Smirking, he licked his lips, "I can already taste the words in my mouth."

"That's because you just said 'em, dumbass." I laughed and punched his arm playfully.

We continued our playful banter till we had to get to class. We both got up confidently then. It was the only break schedule that we had the same. Our next ones were different so we always spent this one to catch up. The rest of our gang knew this so they just let Hayde and I by ourselves. Sobrang close talaga kasi namin at alam namin pareho na di kami talo. We were of the same kind of awesome. Since bata kami magkapatid na talaga ang turingan namin. And we both got each others' back kahit anong mangyari.

Just as we both turned to leave, a foot stepped on my new Js and left a mark there. As if that wasn't enough, it was followed by a stupid male voice, "Watch it! Bitch." Halatang nagmamadali ang loko dahil di man lang ako tinignan.

I smiled menacingly. Nanginig agad ako sa gigil. Hayde was still behind me and I knew he was watching the scene in amusement. He knew how my temper was and how I was perfectly capable of handling myself. My uncle was a muay thai expert and of course he trained his favorite niece since she was a little girl.

Kung sino man 'tong tao na 'to, for sure hindi sya taga dito. Cause no one messes with our gang, especially, the crowned bad girl of Mori University. May elementary at high school level din ang school na 'to. At ever since dito na kami ni Hayde nagaral. Kahit sino magtataka kung pano kami nakakalusot sa mga kalokohan namin at never kamin napatalsik sa school na to. Surprise, surprise my dears, our parents co-owned this school, so...

I grabbed the foot owner's collar before he could get away. I could have snap his neck and end his miserable face right there but since I was in a good mood earlier, I didn't. My hand caught his elbow like lightning and gave his arm a little twist. I turned so his big burly body was pressed down a table. He gave out a girlish shriek when I broke all the fingers on his left hand in one swift move. I pulled him up again and elbowed his nose. Everything happened so fast that the other students could only react when he was already lying on the floor with a bloody nose.

I was about to kick his face when I felt a grip on my shoulder. I knew who it was so I didn't mind, but I still told him off. "Get off me, Hayde. I'm gonna fvcking break all his fvcking bones and teach him not to fvcking mess with my fvcking shoes." Gigil na gigil talaga ako. Sa totoo lang nagpipigil pa din ako kahit gusto ko nang basagin ang bungo ng impakto na yon.

I stopped in my tracks when a familiar girl suddenly blocked the stupid loser. "Oh my god, Trent. Tama na please, tama na." She faced me with panic on her face. Her eyes pierced right through me and I had to blink from the intensity.

My eyes grew large at the sight. I felt rooted in my place and made no move when she helped the guy up and left with him. There was a tight grip on my chest and any moment I feel like I would burst. I just let Hayden pull me out of the the cafeteria and led me to his car before he drove outside the campus. I guess we were skipping then.

"Damn, Piper. At least let me throw in some punch next time."

I ignored his attempt to lighten my mood. "Did you see her, H? Shit. I think she got me under a spell or something."

"Saw who?" He asked genuinely confused.

"That girl who helped the loser out. She was the one I was telling you about."