3. The Game Behind The Deal

"Paano mo nga pala nalaman ang pangalan ko at kung san ako nakatira?" Ginny suddenly asked.

We were on our way to school after I almost kidnapped her earlier. I honestly thought she wouldn't come with me but I couldn't blame her. I am just that irresistable. Ha! And I would've dragged her if I had to anyway.

"I have my ways, babe." I winked at her.

"Babe mo mukha mo!"

"Easy, tiger. I wonder if you're as fierce in bed." I smiled flirtatiously.

"Alam mo, ihinto mo na lang 'tong sasakyan at bababa na ako. Ambastos ng bunganga mo nakakainis ka!" Ginny went completely silent after her outburst.

I glanced at her at a red light and man, she looked pissed! I decided I didn't like her mad. It gave me this sick feeling in my stomach. Sure, I liked to tease her but I didn't like knowing I seriously offended her. Isang bagay na sobrang bago sa akin. Nasanay akong ginagawa at sinasabi kahit anong gusto ko without giving a flying fvck with anybody. Pero hindi ko na inisip yon at nag focus na lang kung paano ulit papangitiin si Ginny.

"Hey, I was just joking." I broke the silence after I stepped on the gas when the light turned green.

She just ignored me and continued to face the window on her side. Nawala ang ngiti ko dahil hindi ako sanay ng iniignore ako.

"C'mon, Ginny, don't be mad." I tried once more.

No response.

"I'm sorry. I won't make jokes like that again." I finally said after 5 minutes of silence. I kept my eyes on the road, feeling like a guilty child who stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

I heard her sigh so I glanced at her and saw her eyes searching mine to see if I was being serious. "K," was all she said then stuck a tongue out at me.

I laughed at her silliness. "Smile ka na dyan. Baka may maaksidente pa sa daan kapag nakita yang simangot mo." I teased.

I saw the sides of her mouth twitched. But she pouted instead to keep herself from smiling. "Ayoko nga. Baka isipin mo pa nageenjoy ako dito. Nasusura na nga ako."

"You know, you're too stubborn. Keep pouting like that, I swear I'll kiss you."

Ginny's frown came back. "Ano bang pinagsasasabi mo? Please lang wag mo akong landiin dahil taken na ako at wala akong balak sumakay sa kalokohan mo. Mahal ko ang boyfriend ko kaya di ako nakikipag flirt pa sa kung sino sino. Ano nga ba talaga kasing pakay mo sa akin?"

I thought about what she said for a moment. It was obvious that she wasn't like any other girl who would kill for my attention, it was actually the other way around. Maybe it was the reason as to why I felt drawn to her. She was very interesting to me. At ramdam ko na mas lalo pang tumitindi ang kagustuhan kong magustuhan nya ako. I wanted her to be mine. I didn't think that I would keep her for too long though, because that just wasn't me. I get rid of people. People outside my circle were just a burden. Plus, I had a big dislike on her boyfriend. I didn't think he deserved a girl like her. So I was going to make her mine and save her from that douche. Later on when I get tired of her, she will get tired of me, then I'll let her be.

Yup, I was going to do her a favor. She was going to keep my game interesting, and in return she'll be my queen until I get bored. But first, I had to make her mine. This was where my game begins.

"Alam mo ang sungit mo. But fine, I am going to be honest with you. I like you. Simple as that. You're a very interesting girl. But hey, I'm not proposing or anything. I'd just like to keep you around since you amuse me." I told her blatantly.