introduction

angelic lady
introduction

Lift your wings,
and show them how much hell an angel can cause.

~ 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 ~

ANGELISA NEVER SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT. She shouldn't have accepted in Evangeline so easily. She shouldn't have trusted Evangeline. She shouldn't have treated her like a sister. She shouldn't have let herself be so blind. And, yet, she had. How foolish of her.

Ever since Evangeline Carsela, in all her golden, innocent seeming glory had arrived at the Bellaudour estate, claiming to be the Duke's other daughter, she had been causing nothing but trouble for Angelisa, who had naively not noticed a single thing out of place. Starting with charming the maids and servants with her so called "charismatic, charitable demeanor," she had them all under her control in just weeks. And by then, Evangeline had whispered cruel rumors of their own mistress, Angelisa Bellaudour to them, in which they had faithfully believed. Turning her own maids against her was one thing, but to make her lose face in society was another.

And that wasn't just Evangeline stopped. With a naive Angelisa still wrapped around her finger, like a true villainess, Evangeline had done all the horrors behind her back, without Angelisa even knowing.

And that went from deceiving and charming Angelisa's family to stealing her own fiancée, the third prince of the Empire.

Angelisa had lost all dignity and respect in society, and yet, she had still remained faithful to her half-sister, Evangeline Carsela. Her foolish, naive trust had never once wavered, her kind mind had never once considered Evangeline's betrayal.

But that's when Evangeline took it too far.

Being in prison was simply to remind her of Evangeline's two-faced side, her true, malevolent, power-hungry self. And when Evangeline killed Angelisa with her very own hands, as Angelisa died, by some miracle, she was transported back in time, before any of these horrors had occurred. 

And this time, Angelisa was determined to turn her fate around.

You think you're a clever villainess? Well watch and learn, Evangeline Carsela. You will pay for your crimes!