Rules and Request Page

Greetings Readers!

Welcome to my Avatar 1-shots book!

Anyway, thanks for checking this out! This is where I write about anything from the Avatar franchise. This includes Legend of Korra or Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Now onto the fun part! My request rules: (LOL)

I'm gonna be pretty strict about this so no chaos or hate happens here because of me.
My mission as a Wattpad user is to make the environment as peaceful as possible, and I can't do that without having rules for this book!
Let's dive right in then...

1. Be polite and bear with me: If you want to request a one shot, ask nicely in the comments. Now that I'm back in school, I may take longer to respond or accept anything. If you're the first person to ask for a request and I don't respond right away, that does not mean that that your request is rejected. I just haven't validated it yet or haven't finished writing it. This may or may not take some time.

As a writer with other projects, I have a decent amount on my plate. Next rule!

2. Don't take anything personally: How you get your one shot request is first come, first serve. If you don't get the request you want, it's not because I don't like you. It's because I either have something else going on or I'm working on another book like Sorry, Wrong Text or my Voltron mer au fanfic on my secondary account.

3. If you follow me, you are on the Priority List.: This means that I will give you a request before anyone else. If someone comments first that they want a plot before one of my followers does, my follower will get their request. Being on the Priority List makes you an exception to the first come first serve rule.

4. There is a password for you to request a one shot: Before asking for the plot you want, you have to comment your first fictional crush (I'm so EVIL, hahaha.) and where that crush is from first.

Price

I don't have any for people who make a request, just be nice to each other!

I'm gonna give you some examples of members on the Priority List:

Spaghetti_no_sauce

parkrs

justmaihere

lavenderclouds_

lavender-amour

lil_pink_shipper

LordxZuko

Mai_Official

CIRCUSFR3AK

There are many others, but I'm too lazy to list them all. So those are the rules for requests and I can make your requests happen if you follow all the rules UwU

Sorry if this book seems high maintenance but I just want an organized system like the one I have for my plot shop.

(Requests are CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE or UNLESS I CHANGE MY MIND. Sorry but I just have too much work to do with school and Wattpad requests combined. PLEASE DON'T take it personally as I mentioned above, I just have too much going on.)

Thanks for understanding and I hope you like the one shots I have out here <3

~Space Mom